I am a newbie for GS and GVI, if my question sounds stupid, please forgive me. Anyway, I would like to learn from professionals like you...

If I only need record a song with vocal/Guitar/Volin and need GiGA sounds...here is what I do:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Put GS3 in sleep. (turn off)

2. LOAD Cubase SX3with GVI, load with Guitar and Volin samples and play on the keyboard (possible?)

3. During the mixing session, LOAD GIGAPluse VST for vocal effect...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is this right and easy fast way to do it ?

OR
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. LOAD Cubase SX3 and GS3 in rewire mode, load with Guitar and Volin samples in GS3 and rounte back to Cubase and play on the keyboard in Cubase?

2. During the mixing session, LOAD GIGAPluse VST for vocal effect...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am also concerning about the sound quality (samples) difference between the GVI and GS3...?

thanks in advance

Tony