• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Theme in C minor

Share/Bookmark

Theme in C minor

Hello,

Here is file 'THEME IN C MINOR'.
    I' m sorry but direct link is not available (I don't know why) but it is possible to download from site.

http://www.glamator.com

Thank you.

------------------------
    http://www.glamator.com
    Last edited by Glamator; 03-26-2007 at 02:11 PM. Reason: unavailable link, link is not underlined

Re: Theme in C minor

Take a look at your link and notice that the underline (URL indicator) does not include all of the link. Your link does not work.

Why don't you test the link yourself each time to see if it is actually working before posting?

Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Quote Originally Posted by Larry G. Alexander
    Take a look at your link and notice that the underline (URL indicator) does not include all of the link. Your link does not work.

Why don't you test the link yourself each time to see if it is actually working before posting?

Larry
    I'm sorry for problems. It is mystery to me why link is not available because path is correct and it is possible to access to files from other locations. I've tried to edit but result is same.

Works fine for me. Nice job!
    Experience what is necessary to build upon self character, for that is Life's most significant learning event.

Hi, Glamator--The link worked for me also. It took me straight to your nice looking page where you have the MP3s and the score page displayed.

"Theme in C minor" is very pretty. Stately and dignified without being forbidding. Much on the contrary, it manages to keep a much lighter tone than a lot of music written in a minor key.

Fading the ending out was interesting--a technique one hears often in pop music, but not very often in instrumental music. It did give the impression that the theme will continue into eternity, which is nice. At the same time, the piece would have had a nice resolution resting on a final Cm chord.

Thank you very much, I enjoyed my visit to your site--I'll return to hear more.

Randy
    (rbowser)

As he originally typed it, the link was incorrect and did not work.

Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

I'm glad you pointed it out to him, Larry, so he could fix it. Lovely music on the page.

Randy
    (rbowser)

Elegantly dignified and decorous, Glamator, with a
    certain reserved sadness about it... a strong and
    lovely theme, almost regal.

Much enjoyed.

David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com

Quote Originally Posted by Scott McCallister
    Works fine for me. Nice job!
    Thank you for listening.

Quote Originally Posted by rbowser-
    Hi, Glamator--The link worked for me also. It took me straight to your nice looking page where you have the MP3s and the score page displayed.

"Theme in C minor" is very pretty. Stately and dignified without being forbidding. Much on the contrary, it manages to keep a much lighter tone than a lot of music written in a minor key.

Fading the ending out was interesting--a technique one hears often in pop music, but not very often in instrumental music. It did give the impression that the theme will continue into eternity, which is nice. At the same time, the piece would have had a nice resolution resting on a final Cm chord.

Thank you very much, I enjoyed my visit to your site--I'll return to hear more.

Randy
    (rbowser)
    Hi,
    Thank you for listening and interesting comments. I had no idea how to finish theme. It seemed to me that fade out is only solution because of repetitive nature of material. Another problem was speed of fade out. Maybe I should follow the rules and change end of piece.

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast