Composition and orchestration books
I've got some books I'm done with, I thought i'd be nice guy and give you folks an opportunity before I put them up on eBay. So if anyone is interested you can PM me.
• "The Revised Principles of Orchestration" Volume 1"The Fundamentals book by Rimsky Korsakov, Revised by Peter Alexander.
• Counterpoint by Fux-- revised and updated by Peter Alexander
• Applied Professional harmony 101 By Peter Alexander
• Applied Professional harmony 102 By Peter Alexander
• Workbook for Orchestration: A Practical handbook by Dr. Joseph Wagner 1959 -- Never used.