• Register
  • Help

Topic: can I play GPO, JABB, Strad & Gofriller using (full version) Kontakt 2 (MacIntel)?

Share/Bookmark

can I play GPO, JABB, Strad & Gofriller using (full version) Kontakt 2 (MacIntel)?

The title says it all. I'm installing all of the above on my MacbookPro for the first time and am trying to figure out the most efficient way to get them all running under MacIntel. Are they all now compatible with the Universal Binary version of the full version of Kontakt 2? Should I run them all through this instead of the (various) players each program comes with? Is there anything else I need to do to make them compatible? (I know some of this has been covered but I can't seem to find an answer in terms of using the full version of Kontakt 2). Much thanks for any help!
    - robjohn

Re: can I play GPO, JABB, Strad & Gofriller using (full version) Kontakt 2 (MacIntel)?

Robjohn,

You should be able to open and use all of your Garritan Products in Kontakt 2. However, that being said, you may loose some controlability if you remove the instruments from their custom players. There's a sticky on the Tech page, I believe, where Tom explains how to do exactly what you are looking for.

I hope this helps. Let me know if I can help any more.

Have a nice day,
    Jonny
    For more information, check out www.jonathoncox.com/intro.html

"The trouble with music appreciation in general is that people are taught to have too much respect for music they should be taught to love it instead." - Igor Stravinsky

Go Back to forum