• Register
  • Help

Topic: We break for nobody

We break for nobody

Hi folks,

now that I've finished the pianoconcerto, just for fun ,to "un-stress", something completely different:

We break for nobody

GPO: Steinway, Full strings, Full Organ
    Cakewalk: TTS1

The title? From a movie of Mel Brooks, just at the end of the opening scene. Just quess it.

Re: We break for nobody

I find your composition interesting. Do you have some modern drumloops?

With the use of those and some synthpatches in the background by using dynamik and velocity, I can imagine that your composition then can violently go off.

"Music is the shorthand of emotion." Leo Tolstoy

Listen to me, tuning my triangle http://www.box.net/shared/ae822u6r3i

Frenetic, frantic, frenzied, archaic, violently agitated. are you mad?

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond62
    Hi folks,

The title? From a movie of Mel Brooks, just at the end of the opening scene. Just quess it.

If memory serves me Space Balls.

// Ars longa, vita brevis
    // http://edosbear.blogspot.com/

Thank you all,

Yes, it is from Spaceballs. This very stupid movie enlightened some dark days when we were younger (my son and I). It is really a stupid composition.

But since yesterday late evening I have some troubles with eSnips. Don't know what happened, but I wanted to upload another stupid piece and suddenly Internet broke down (at least on my computer).

This morning I found out that the first had gone and that the second wasn't there. Today I will try to configurate that second piece again.

By the way: does anybody know where to put the "Multis" and what to do in order to be recognized by the KP? I moved all instruments from the Multis to the folder where all other instruments are (divided into 8 sections), but somehow KP doesn't find this Multis folder. I just want to use it for some experiments.

Hiya Ray,

I just tried to give this a listen and it comes up with this eSnips message...

Broken Link
    The link you clicked on is not complete.

Tried it several times, same thing, Ray.

My best,

Go Back to forum