• Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Topic: Textural REX: New Release from Nine Volt Audio

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs up Textural REX: New Release from Nine Volt Audio

Introducing:

Textural REX: Electronic Edition

Product Description:

Textural REX: Electronic Edition: "T-REX" brings melody, harmony and tonal atmosphere to the REX2 format. Designed with Stylus RMX users in mind, this collection of 500 loops blends modern riffs with rhythmic ambiences and is designed to make immediately useful music with character to spare.

As part of the BPM Flex Series™, loop tempos are unrestrained and can be used at virtually any BPM without artificial stretching or unwanted audio artifacts! This flexibility goes WAY beyond a typical REX loop.

Stylus RMX users will be pleased to find T-Rex specially organized into 82 suites and ready for simple drag-and-drop conversion to the RMX format.

No matter if you use Stylus RMX, Reason or any other REX2 player, Textural REX will be one of the most musical, fun-to-use and flexible loop collections in your arsenal.

Specifications:

-Textural REX is available on DVD or via Download and features 100% copyright free loops.

-Textural REX features 19 combo suites which present an "A" and "B" loop group. Loops in combo suites play with and counter to one another creating multipart musical passages and the ability to create fuller sounding mixes.

-The DVD and Download contain the 500 REX2 files organized into 82 suites. Using the loops within Stylus RMX requires the user to drag-and-drop only one folder into RMX's included SAGE Converter upon the first time they use Textural REX.

-The DVD and Download also contain the 500 loops organized into six folders arranged by tempo (75-79 BPM, 80-89 BPM, 90-99 BPM, etc.) for simple file navigation in Reason and other programs that support the REX2 format.

-As part of the BPM Flex Series™ loops can be used at virtually any tempo without artificial stretching or unwanted audio artifacts.

-All loop file names identify the musical key and/or chord progression.

Pricing and Availability:

Textural REX: Electronic Edition is now available on DVD-ROM or as a download for $69.99 at www.NineVoltAudio.com

For more information, REX loop demos and MP3 demos please visit: www.NineVoltAudio.com

Or ask questions here!

Re: Textural REX: New Release from Nine Volt Audio

WOW!! this sounds great! some really nice sounds in the demos.. will purchase this early next week along with the collection!

thanks for posting the info.

Simon
    www.sounds-and-images.co.uk

And now also at Flickr!

http://flickr.com/photos/sounds-and-images/

www.myspace.com/simonfielder

NorthernSounds.NET.
    View Simon Fielder's Profile at NorthernSounds.net

do you need RMX to play these library correctly?i sometimes drag REX files into DP, will this work as well this way?with no limitations? or do I need RMX or Reason to fully utilize?I really like the Bass Stylin as well- thanks KG
    2.7 G5(PPC) 6.5 gig ram,10.48. DP5.12 ,
    FF800, NI,EW,IK VI's ,synths.. etc... Vdrums, Akai Z8 ,XP30 , Focal Twin 6 monitors
    UAD1w/Magma,TC PoCo/pci,
    Shunyata Powercords/Conditioners,Richard Gray....numerous harddrives Firmtek box(esata),& 2nd fw buss

WOW!! this sounds great! some really nice sounds in the demos.. will purchase this early next week along with the collection!
    Thanks. I'm glad you dig the demo loops!

do you need RMX to play these library correctly?i sometimes drag REX files into DP, will this work as well this way?with no limitations? or do I need RMX or Reason to fully utilize?I really like the Bass Stylin as well- thanks KG
    Hi KG-
    Nope, you do not need RMX or Reason for this library. All the REX loops are provided for any REX-compatible player/sequencer. So you really have all options open to you.

Quote Originally Posted by NineVOltAudio
    Thanks. I'm glad you dig the demo loops!

Hi KG-
    Nope, you do not need RMX or Reason for this library. All the REX loops are provided for any REX-compatible player/sequencer. So you really have all options open to you.

Are you going to continue The Collection or has this also been discontinued? It will probably make sense for me to purchase them from Timespace or one of their retailers due to delivery times.

I have just gone through the demos again of Textural Rex, really they are great sounds and right up my street!.

And now also at Flickr!

NorthernSounds.NET.

Are you going to continue The Collection or has this also been discontinued?
    Hi Simon,

"The Collection" included Downtempo Guitars V2 and Chopped Guitars, both of which have been discontinued. The only title remaining from "The Collection" is Electronic Guitars.

The cool thing about "The Collection" was that you saved $40.00 when buying it (over purchasing all three tiltes separately). However, you'll notice (in case you don't have any Nine Volt stuff) that we still offer this same discount from our site when purchasing our current three products (Textural REX, Stylin Baslines and Electronic Guitars).

"It will probably make sense for me to purchase them from Timespace or one of their retailers due to delivery times."
    Yes, TimeSpace will most likely have it posted to their site and ready to ship early next week. I think Musikmesse has them tied up this week. Also, everything is available as a download purchase from the Nine Volt Audio site, as well.

I have just gone through the demos again of Textural Rex, really they are great sounds and right up my street!.
    Great! I hope you enjoy the full package.
    Thanks.

Hi Nine Volt,

It is Chopped and Downtempo that I actually want. electronic would be a bonus and I nearly bought it yesterday , but got something else that I needed...

Oh well may have made th wrong choice and hope that Timespace still has some.

Will post info on the first track that I do with them...

Thanks for your info

Simon

And now also at Flickr!

NorthernSounds.NET.

Hi Simon...

Bad timing huh?
    It looks like TimeSpace still have Chopped and Downtempo Guitars V2 in stock.
    And if they don't, feel free to contact me directly and we'll work out a solution.

I appreciate your interest in the products. Thanks!

Kyle
    info@ninevoltaudio.com

Hi Nine Volt,

I wanted to make sure I will get these next week and rang Timespace who said they have plenty in stock!

So will order them Monday or Tuesday when I finalise exactly what I want.

Thanks for your replies.

Simon

And now also at Flickr!

NorthernSounds.NET.

Nine Volt: In Demo Song 1 (the second item on the list at your site) which of your products is responsible for the Bass sound that you hear right at the very beginning?

Also, is it the same price whether you download or DVD?

Thanks!

Go Back to forum