• Register
  • Help

Topic: Spring Wedding

Share/Bookmark

Spring Wedding

One of my friend's daughters recently got hitched to a local musician and user of Garritan products. I thought I would post this wedding picture.

Yes, Garritan products were used in the wedding music. It's nice to see that people of all walks of life can find common ground with Garritan.

Last edited by fastlane; 04-01-2007 at 09:19 PM. Reason: No image

Re: Spring Wedding

Hi Phillip,
    my cousin's daughter got married last year, and I made all of the ceremony music with Garritan sounds.

I ran sound for the outdoor wedding and you should have heard those pipe organ pedals through my double 18" subs,,,, it was cool.

Dan

I goofed up on the jpg so now you can see their picture.

Outdoor wedding are so classy aren't they Dan!

Quote Originally Posted by fastlane
    One of my friend's daughters recently got hitched to a local musician and user of Garritan products. I thought I would post this wedding picture.

Yes, Garritan products were used in the wedding music. It's nice to see that people of all walks of life can find common ground with Garritan.
    Phillip,

Thanks for spreading the love Outdoor weddings certainly are classy and sufisticated and the trailer sign makes a perfect wedding gift
    Quote Originally Posted by DPDAN
    Hi Phillip,
    my cousin's daughter got married last year, and I made all of the ceremony music with Garritan sounds.

I ran sound for the outdoor wedding and you should have heard those pipe organ pedals through my double 18" subs,,,, it was cool.

Dan
    Dan,

I wish I could have heard that! Organ pedals through double 18" subs must have really rumbled.

Gary

Oh, we are all "hot stuff" on April 1th, ain't we'nz?

Joe

OH MY WORD!
    a night out at the Sizzler!
    You are a riot Ern!

Gary, I kept it to a very reasonable level, but I had a separate "pedals" stereo (yes stereo subs) audio track with just 50hz and below going to the four 18 inchers. It was very cool.
    This recording of it doesn't do justice to the experience of seeing everyone stand and look back at the bride and her Dad, as they made their way through the garden setting. There were rose pedals on the ground too, the whole nine yards.

Wedding March with GPO pipes

Dan

I remarried just over a year ago and wrote my own wedding music using GPO. I got to use the recording three times, once at our civil ceremony, once at our church blessing and now it features in our wedding video.

I nearly missed the deadline when writing it .. I mean miss my own deadline for my own wedding .. how sad is that?
    Michael
    Patience is a virtue, sensitivity is a gift

Go Back to forum