• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Topic: Mayhem In The Listening Room

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1

    Exclamation Mayhem In The Listening Room

    I cannot help but note increasingly violent tendencies in our
    once gentle Listening Room. Why, my heavens, just look at this:
    tidal waves, volcanoes, solar flares, exploding stars -- and some
    guy running around impaling people!

    Are the End Times at hand?

    David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com

  2. #2

    Re: Mayhem In The Listening Room

    The trumpets are here already....

    And the Angel has already fallen

    Uh oh....

  3. #3
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Orcas Island
    Posts
    11,454

    Re: Mayhem In The Listening Room

    It's a sign of the times! And a warning that the apocolypse is near.

    The ancient prophecy has warned:
    "Thou will knowest the end times are nigh when you hearesth of
    tidal waves, volcanoes, solar flares, exploding stars, impaling people! When thou hearest these signs, Armageddon is at hand."
    Another good reason to go to the Listening Room - to interpret the prophecies!

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    349

    Re: Mayhem In The Listening Room

    Quote Originally Posted by Garritan
    "...tidal waves, volcanoes, solar flares, exploding stars, impaling people! When thou hearest these signs, Armageddon is at hand."
    If that's the case, then armageddon oudda here!
    Cubase 5.1 | Cubase 4.5.2 | Digital Performer 7.0 | Mac OSX 10.5.8 || Mac "MDD" dual 1GB | 1.75GB RAM | MOTU PCI-424/2408mk3 | MOTU MidiTimepice AV

  5. #5

    Re: Mayhem In The Listening Room

    Yea verily I say unto ye'all: Do not standeth near Paris Hilton during the end times, especially if there is lightning amidst ye'all.

    Brother Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  6. #6

    Re: Mayhem In The Listening Room

    Quote Originally Posted by Garritan
    It's a sign of the times! And a warning that the apocolypse is near.


    The ancient prophecy has warned:
    "Thou will knowest the end times are nigh when you hearesth of
    tidal waves, volcanoes, solar flares, exploding stars, impaling people! When thou hearest these signs, Armageddon is at hand."
    Another good reason to go to the Listening Room - to interpret the prophecies!
    Well Partner Arm a gedin out a here if that is the case

  7. #7

    Re: Mayhem In The Listening Room

    Quote Originally Posted by Larry G. Alexander
    Yea verily I say unto ye'all: Do not standeth near Paris Hilton during the end times, especially if there is lightning amidst ye'all.

    Brother Larry
    Do you think it is safe near the London, New York, LA or Tokoyo Hilton.

  8. #8
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Orcas Island
    Posts
    11,454

    Re: Mayhem In The Listening Room

    This prophecy does not have to be fulfilled. It is just a warning! We are not doomed!

    We can avoid these horrible fates if we go into the Listening Room and listen carefully to the music made by your fellow musicians.

    ITS NOT TOO LATE!!!

    Leave heartfelt comment and let the music permeate your soul!

    MUSIC WILL SAVE THE PLANET!!




  9. #9

    Re: Mayhem In The Listening Room

    Yea, verily!

  10. #10

    Re: Mayhem In The Listening Room

    Quote Originally Posted by Samantha Penigar
    Do you think it is safe near the London, New York, LA or Tokoyo Hilton.
    Just head for Glasgow, it's Armageddon every weekend anyway.

Go Back to forum

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •