• Register
  • Help

Topic: Gigastudio Ships When?

Share/Bookmark

Gigastudio Ships When?

Dear Nemesys,
    Your new Gigastudio, as described in the Jan. Keyboard, looks wonderful! I\'m really excited about getting it. What month do you hope to have it avail. for purchase?

Thanks!

Re: Gigastudio Ships When?

Nemesys says shipping and pricing will be announced at NAMM (early Feb)

-david

Sounds very much like Nemesys sooner or later want to make us spending more money for the Gigasampler via upgrades.

To be honest I am not very happy about this announcement. I do not need 160 voices nor do I find it interesting if I look at the many BUGS in the instrument editor (even estroying files!) and some MISSING BASIC features like bank-switching!

I´d like Nemesys not only to keep but to maintain the Gigasampler. I do not feel like buying, buying, buying when some of the basic things have not been solved.

I´d be more delighted to hear about V2.0.

Horst.

Hello Horst,
    Remember all the things we all put in the wish list well your probally looking at it.
    here is a quote from Joe @ nemesys back in october.
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>To answer your questions, yes the GS Editor UI is going to be improved, based on the suggestions in the wishlist. We are trying to maintain a look and feel so experienced users do not have to learn a new product, while adding features that allow you to more easily build instruments. The users group is regularly visited by us at NemeSys, and we do look at the comments/suggetions/complaints concerning our products. Thanks for the input.

Joe (NemeSys)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Heres the link to that quote http://www.northernsounds.com/ubb/NonCGI/Forum2/HTML/000133.html

The FAQ\'s we put up only show a little of what there is. Here part of a quote from francis at nemesys.
    \"It\'s all true, and much more will be announced at NAMM\". If you put your
    issues in the wishlist they probally were addressed.

Thats why i can\'t wait to see GigaStudio at Namm.

PaPa Chalk

Go Back to forum