• Register
  • Help
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Topic: New Demo " my YFCC entry"

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1

    New Demo " my YFCC entry"

    Hi,

    Finaly this year open the contest to other non U.S.A guys,

    here is my entry:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mXZXhMTEzs

    hope you like it.

    Diego.M
    "God is Love"

  2. #2

    Re: New Demo " my YFCC entry"

    Quote Originally Posted by D.Montesinos
    Hi,

    Finaly this year open the contest to other non U.S.A guys,

    here is my entry:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mXZXhMTEzs

    hope you like it.

    Diego.M
    So the contest is US only? And this is what your entry would be?

  3. #3

    Re: New Demo " my YFCC entry"


    It Was USA only,
    This is the first time is opened to France, UK, Canada and Spain...
    i´m from Spain.



    D.M
    "God is Love"

  4. #4

    Re: New Demo " my YFCC entry"

    Quote Originally Posted by D.Montesinos

    It Was USA only,
    This is the first time is opened to France, UK, Canada and Spain...
    i´m from Spain.



    D.M
    I see... so you did enter the contest this time. I don't know the official rules, but I would recommend taking your entry down, at least until the judging is completed.

    Good luck!

  5. #5

    Re: New Demo " my YFCC entry"

    Thanks for worry...

    There´s is not any problem with the Rules, the submmision period has expired.

    hope you like the Score,


    D.M
    "God is Love"

  6. #6

    Re: New Demo " my YFCC entry"

    Very nicely done, Diego. Wish you the very best for competition...

  7. #7

    Re: New Demo " my YFCC entry"

    Quote Originally Posted by robin123
    Very nicely done, Diego. Wish you the very best for competition...
    Glad you like it, my Friend..,

    D.M
    "God is Love"

Go Back to forum

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •