• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Someone needs to invent a teleporter

Share/Bookmark

Someone needs to invent a teleporter

i just order the stradivarius and gofriller libraries and i don't feel like waiting for them to get here, so i propose that someone invents a teleporter. i will personally award 5 bucks to whoever makes it. thanks.
    -Keith Fuller

http://keithfullermusic.com
    ---
    iMac Quad i7 * MacBook Pro * Logic Studio 9 * WD 320GB & 1TB Externals@7,200RPM * Presonus Firebox * M-Audio Axiom 25 & Keystation 61 * Rode NT1-A * Epiphone Hollowbody * Fender Amp * KRK Rokit 8's

Re: Someone needs to invent a teleporter

Keith,

I had to wait 3 weeks on my Strad, but it was worth it.

When I listen back to the couple of tracks I've already used it in, I think, who played that, it wasn't me I'm just a singer/guitarist.

Ray

www.rayinstirling.net

Quote Originally Posted by keithjfuller
    i just order the stradivarius and gofriller libraries and i don't feel like waiting for them to get here, so i propose that someone invents a teleporter. i will personally award 5 bucks to whoever makes it. thanks.
    I believe what you're looking for is secure download. That would 'teleport' the libraries to you in a matter of hours.

What do you say Gary?

His name is Gary, not Scotty [Scotty beam me up]

Raymond

Quote Originally Posted by keithjfuller
    You are too late with that request. There have been people telling a porter what to do for years.

I do agree with you about the teleporter. I just ordered Sonar Home Studio 6 XL last night and I could not find a porter to tell that I needed it today.

http://www.myspace.com/samanthapenigar
    Last edited by Samantha Penigar; 04-07-2007 at 02:35 AM. Reason: grammar

I have invented a teleporter that would truly work in this case. I spell my invention D-O-W-N-L-O-A-D.

Please PM me the five bucks.

I'm workin on it keith, but every time i try moving the strad, i keep losing all the C# samples. I wonder where they are now. Anyway back to the drawing board.
    Sam

Quote Originally Posted by sammy24
    I'm workin on it keith, but every time i try moving the strad, i keep losing all the C# samples. I wonder where they are now. Anyway back to the drawing board.
    Try C++ instead...
    Sean Patrick Hannifin
    My MP3s | My Melody Generator | my album
    "serious music" ... as if the rest of us are just kidding

Actually, I heard a year or two ago about scientists who were successful teleporting some material. Probably different from the ones who invented the invisibility material. (I'm not joking, either, for once)

Quote Originally Posted by yujade
    Actually, I heard a year or two ago about scientists who were successful teleporting some material.
    If I remember correctly, it was actually a light wave that they teleported (a very short distance).
    Cubase 5.1 | Cubase 4.5.2 | Digital Performer 7.0 | Mac OSX 10.5.8 || Mac "MDD" dual 1GB | 1.75GB RAM | MOTU PCI-424/2408mk3 | MOTU MidiTimepice AV

Go Back to forum