Submitted for your approval: this is an unusual Scriabin prelude rendered with the Bardstown Bosie. I feel it is an example of the power you can get out of that piano. I first used the Holy Grail (translated), then tried The Grand, and also Gigapiano (translated). None sounded quite right...too weak. The intro is completely original, and I altered a lot of parts, especially at the end. Traditionalists might find the interpretation to deviant and liberal, but I don't think too many of them show up here. I tried really hard to 'humanize' the sequencing with ramped tempo changes, velocities and slightly de-quantized notes, as per previous criticisms on Flight of the Bumblebee...Please be honest as I was planning on putting this on my first album and I still have a little time to change it if neccesary...but not enough time to be just plain fussy.

http://crazyox.dmusic.com/

Also at this link are my personal arrangments of Swan Lake and Flight of the Bumblebee, the later of which has been slammed hard on another forum, and a bit here, but not yet changed (I haven't even gotten around to adding some reverb to it). I need three more "poor" votes before I scratch it from my track list. (Though I'm not making that a promise since I still love it). I do recognize the lack of ''humanness" in the sequence and the lack of depth (which I partly blame on the Holy Grail's micing and the translation of its velocity layers, but I just loved the tone)