• Register
  • Help

Topic: thanks indeed

Share/Bookmark

thanks indeed

This online course is one of the greatest learning tools on the net.. and it's for free...such initiatives are really rare in this spoiled world...can't find the words to describe how thankful I am for you efforts !!!!!

Re: thanks indeed

Quote Originally Posted by batka
    This online course is one of the greatest learning tools on the net.. and it's for free...such initiatives are really rare in this spoiled world...can't find the words to describe how thankful I am for you efforts !!!!!
    bakta,

Thanks for the kind words. Hope you benefit from the course and looking forward to your participation.

Gary Garritan

I'd like to second that! What an unbelievable resource. I can't believe this exists on the web. Fantastic!

I am just embarking on the Music For The Media course with a view to eventually scoring films, but I have minimal knowledge of orchestration. This is REALLY going to help me.

THANK YOU!

Mr. Gary, I think just as my companions, this idea to make classes of orquestación on line is very good and wonderful, thanks to accept to me in the course.

Go Back to forum