• Register
  • Help

Topic: Help ! Kontakt 2 & Stradivari Violin v2 & Gofriller Cello is it possible Garritan ?

Share/Bookmark

Question Help Garritan !

Hi.
    Since a week a go i bought my Kontakt 2 full version and i need to use the instruments edit >>> script editor>>> tuning>>>micro tuning with Stradivari Violin v2 & Gofriller Cello the problem is when i load the Gofriller cello nki. file into kontakt2 i got the sound with kontakt player 2 dialoge too!! when i press instruments edit botton i can not use kontakt 2 script editor with Gofriller cello nki. which is micro tuning...Please let me know how to use kontakt2 instruments edit mode such script editor or loop editor Etc..with Stradivari Violin v2 & Gofriller Cello nki. files ? i do not like to use them with kontakt player2 it doesn't help my work ..and what i know the old version of Stradivari Violin is using kontakt 2 instruments edit mode normally which i prefer it..

Regards.

Re: Help ! Kontakt 2 & Stradivari Violin v2 & Gofriller Cello is it possible Garritan

I do not have the full Kontakt 2, but I have read here that the Strad and Gofriller are at least to some extent locked. I am not sure which specific parts are inaccessible, though.

Re: Help ! Kontakt 2 & Stradivari Violin v2 & Gofriller Cello is it possible Garritan ?

Yes, unfortunately Strad 2 and Gofriller do not allow to open in the Kontakt2 editor. Only the original Strad 1 allowed this.
    Cubase 5.1 | Cubase 4.5.2 | Digital Performer 7.0 | Mac OSX 10.5.8 || Mac "MDD" dual 1GB | 1.75GB RAM | MOTU PCI-424/2408mk3 | MOTU MidiTimepice AV

Re: Help ! Kontakt 2 & Stradivari Violin v2 & Gofriller Cello is it possible Garritan ?

Oops bad news this thing will disappoint the turkish & middle east musician because they r using the quarter tone in thier music ..please garritan we need an update

Regards.

Go Back to forum