• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: New demo for Bonzo drum kit and ChocolateAudio looking for testers and demos

Share/Bookmark

Post New demo for Bonzo drum kit and ChocolateAudio looking for testers and demos

Hi,

please head to www.chocolateaudio.com/demos.htm and tell me what you think about my latest fatigue.

BTW: I am looking for beta testers, contributors and people willing to help me with the demos of my present and future products. If interested, please PM me with more infos about yourself and maybe a couple of links to your mp3s.

Best regards,
    Simone Coen
    Musician, Producer, Sample Library Producer
    www.chocolateaudio.com

Re: New demo for Bonzo drum kit and ChocolateAudio looking for testers and demos

Very nice sound, Simone! And a nice price too, 39. Euro right now is around 53 dollars, very affordable.

Regards,
    David

Re: New demo for Bonzo drum kit and ChocolateAudio looking for testers and demos

Congrats! I'm downloading mine as I type. I don't post too much music around here,but......here's a tune I did using your XL lib. You do great work Simone, I wish you much success.

http://www.bellmusicproductions.com/...s/lastcall.mp3

oh...and it's the 7C's grand,scarbee cep,and trilogy.

Hi Linwood,

thanks for buying and thanks for posting the tune.

You sent it to me sometime ago (last year I remember...) and I found it lovely.

Thanks a lot for reminding me since I completely forgot about it.

To all the guys who contacted me about beta testing and demoing: I'll answer all of you very soon. Pardon me, but I am moving and I do not have so much time left to dedicate to samples during this weekend.

Best,
    Simone Coen
    www.chocolateaudio.com

Quote Originally Posted by Leaf
    Very nice sound, Simone! And a nice price too, 39. Euro right now is around 53 dollars, very affordable.

Regards,
    David
    Hi David,

I had to stick with Euros (well, after all I still live in Europe ) and keep only one list price. Europeans pay VAT on the orders and 'aliens' don't, this is an advantage for people like you! I think about 50 bucks for a detailed drum set with almost 500 MB of samples in so many formats is quite a good deal.

Thanks a lot for the compliments anyway.

Best,
    Simone Coen
    www.chocolateaudio.com

Hi Simone,
    I'm gonna load your new drums today and give them a spin. Last night I had dinner guest and couldn't try them out. It was all I could do to sneak away from everyone and go up to the studio and log on, find samples, and buy before after dinner coffee was served. Yes, I sent you a link to that tune in last Dec. When ever I get asked about it, the first thing is "what did you use for drums?" or the best, "who's on drums." Thanks again for what all of you guys bring to people such as myself.

... ok, I'm back. Man, they're really good. Love the way they play under the fingers, as usual with your products. Love the hats and snare....and the xstick...fantastic. Can't wait to buy more kits!!

Hi Linwood,

thanks to people like you that make my job joyful!

I'll come up with more stuff later on... don't hold your breath though... it might be a week or a month... or a quarter ... but definitely, I got something up my sleeves.

Best,
    Simone Coen
    www.chocolateaudio.com

Hi Simone,

I have bought yesturday afternnon and now played a little bit.

All I have to say is: You have done superb with this librarie! I love this sound!

Best regards

Gunther
    "Music is the shorthand of emotion." Leo Tolstoy

Listen to me, tuning my triangle http://www.box.net/shared/ae822u6r3i

Linwood,

I am hearing http://www.bellmusicproductions.com/...mall_Hours.mp3

again and again..., smile. Very nice!

Best

Gunther
    "Music is the shorthand of emotion." Leo Tolstoy

Listen to me, tuning my triangle http://www.box.net/shared/ae822u6r3i

Quote Originally Posted by linwood
    Congrats! I'm downloading mine as I type. I don't post too much music around here,but......here's a tune I did using your XL lib. You do great work Simone, I wish you much success.

http://www.bellmusicproductions.com/...s/lastcall.mp3

oh...and it's the 7C's grand,scarbee cep,and trilogy.
    Awesome! Sounds like mid 90's Yellowjackets.

Go Back to forum