• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Reg the cello?

Share/Bookmark

Angry Reg the cello?

So, what type of magic is involved for registering the Gorfriller?
    Styxx

Re: Reg the cello?

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    So, what type of magic is involved for registering the Gorfriller?
    I haven't bought it yet, but is it not a straight instance of the NI service centre?

its incredible, thats all i can really say right now. i was skeptical at first, but i bought that and strad - HOLY MOLY. you have noooooo idea. sounds totally real if you get good with it. expressive beyond belief. fun as a mothersticker to play. its just incredible - bottom line.
    -Keith Fuller

http://keithfullermusic.com
    ---
    iMac Quad i7 * MacBook Pro * Logic Studio 9 * WD 320GB & 1TB Externals@7,200RPM * Presonus Firebox * M-Audio Axiom 25 & Keystation 61 * Rode NT1-A * Epiphone Hollowbody * Fender Amp * KRK Rokit 8's

Oh I can play it alright, just can't register.
    Styxx

oh, ha. i read it really quick and just threw out a response.

did you do the NI service center download? just follow that.
    -Keith Fuller

---
    iMac Quad i7 * MacBook Pro * Logic Studio 9 * WD 320GB & 1TB Externals@7,200RPM * Presonus Firebox * M-Audio Axiom 25 & Keystation 61 * Rode NT1-A * Epiphone Hollowbody * Fender Amp * KRK Rokit 8's

I noticed that the register button you press in the NI window in the K2 player doesn't work. If you look in the directory, the program installed into (probably C:\Program Files\Native Instruments\Kontakt 2 Player or something like that), there should be a service center installer there, which when you run it will probably ask to be updated and will download stuff automatically. You register from that program.

Thanks, I'll give it a try.
    Styxx

rick - i'm using a macbook pro which handles it pretty nicely, but yes it can cause problems. every once in a blue moon if i have gof and strad loaded, while having a few other big programs open at the same time Logic crashes. the biggest annoyance, however, is how effing long it takes to open a song file with the gof and strad loaded - its like 2 minutes just to open sometimes. oh well, i guess thats the price you pay for having the best sounding stuff out there - so i can live with it.
    -Keith Fuller

---

Talking Re: Reg the cello?

Quote Originally Posted by Ernstinen
    The
    WHAT THE ...... ???????
    Styxx

i'm with styxx. i don't get it either. and frankly, i'm quite upset by it, i'm leaving. thanks a lot.
    -Keith Fuller

---

Go Back to forum