• Register
  • Help

Topic: "Halls of Fame"-Does anyone know/own this?

Share/Bookmark

"Halls of Fame"-Does anyone know/own this?

Hello everyone!

Recently Bestservice sent a brochure in which I found a new product I never heard of. It is called "Halls of Fame" and supposedly an IR library with samples from L96 and T600C reverb machines. You can find more info here.

The description of course says "it's the best yadda yadda yadda" and naturally I do not believe a single word of it. But the price seems very interesting, as well as the addition of HDIR impulse responses (which my new WizzooVerb can use). It also seems to be meant as a direct competitor to Peter Roos (supposedly very good) "Samplicity" IR sets, which are more expensive and do not offer any HDIR-technology.

I could not find any demos at the website of Bestservice, as well as no reviews online. This is making me very suspicious....

So: Does anyone here own the "Halls of Fame"? Is it any good? How does it compare to the Samplicity IR sets?
    Greetings from Vienna!
    Peter
    My website: Above the staff.net

Re: "Halls of Fame"-Does anyone know/own this?

It seems to be a new product - I saw it on East West's website today, they say it'll be out "at end of April 2007".

Re: "Halls of Fame"-Does anyone know/own this?

Okay, they posted some demos on the Bestservice and EWQL Website. Sound pretty good!

Any opinions on this?
    Greetings from Vienna!
    Peter
    My website: Above the staff.net

Go Back to forum