• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Proud new owner of Garritan products!

Share/Bookmark

Proud new owner of Garritan products!

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to say hello to this community because i bought GPO and Strad and they are absolutely stunning, and i wanted to be part of this wonderful place so... yeah, here i am!

Maybe in the future i will buy JABB, but it isn't useful in my composition genre yet. Also, i just wanted to go the extra mile and bought Altiverb because i heard some people using it in combination with GPO and it sounds lovely.

I think i'm gonna follow the orchestration course right now, so.. you'll see my first composition appear in the Listening Room when the time is right!

Re: Proud new owner of Garritan products!

Quote Originally Posted by Equizer
    Hello everyone,

I just wanted to say hello to this community because i bought GPO and Strad and they are absolutely stunning, and i wanted to be part of this wonderful place so... yeah, here i am!

Maybe in the future i will buy JABB, but it isn't useful in my composition genre yet. Also, i just wanted to go the extra mile and bought Altiverb because i heard some people using it in combination with GPO and it sounds lovely.

I think i'm gonna follow the orchestration course right now, so.. you'll see my first composition appear in the Listening Room when the time is right!
    Hello and a warm welcome to our community.

You'll find our members to be friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. Looking forward to listening to some of your music.
    Michael
    Patience is a virtue, sensitivity is a gift

Thank you, Michael!

Before i registered here, i slumbered through these forums and was amazed how respectful everyone is here. If someone has critisicm, no one reacts violently. That's what i like!

May i add that the orchestration course is Detailed with the capital D!
    I already knew the basic stuff of orchestration but this is just... wowsie!

Welcome Equizer! I look forward to hearing what you do with GPO! I am envious of your Altiverb purchase. Be sure to talk with DPDAN, he does wonders with Altiverb and GPO. Welcome to the best forum on the web!
    Sean Patrick Hannifin
    My MP3s | My Melody Generator | my album
    "serious music" ... as if the rest of us are just kidding

Sean, i heard DPDAN is sort of a musical God around here! I heard his piece Transitions in Life and i was astonished to think he created that with GPO!

Anyway, i will start on my first piece very soon so you'll see it appear. I just want to make sure i start this wondrous journey with a bang!

welcome to the forum, EQ! it's exciting seeing a new member who is so excited...looking forward to hearing you around...make yourself at home!...

josh

Thanks Josh!

It really feels nice receiving such a warm welcome from everyone.

Also, i set everything up so i'm ready to start on my first piece!

A very welcome from me too, Equizer! This is a wonderful forum. I too am looking forward to hearing your music.
    Kind Regards

Louis Dekker
    My Music Site

Pour être grand, il faut avoir été petit.

Thanks Louis!

I'm busy right now composing my first piece! It's called Pandora's Box and it's gonna be an adventurous piece to try out the versatility of GPO. I think Strad has no use in this piece because Strad really shines in slow, lyrical pieces. But who knows!

Thumbs up Re: Proud new owner of Garritan products!

Quote Originally Posted by Equizer
    Sean, i heard DPDAN is sort of a musical God around here! I heard his piece Transitions in Life and i was astonished to think he created that with GPO!

Anyway, i will start on my first piece very soon so you'll see it appear. I just want to make sure i start this wondrous journey with a bang!
    Eh, he uses toggle switches.
    Anywho ... welcome to the forum, family, Orchas Island Club for Wayward Musicians / composers / and decomposers (such as meself). Looking forward to hearing some of your music and magic with the verb thingy!
    By the way, DPDAN is really a ... well, you'll find out soon enough.
    Styxx

Go Back to forum