• Register
  • Help

Topic: Don't see any play buttons

Share/Bookmark

Cool Don't see any play buttons

Just tried to start using RK instruction but where it says click the play button, I have no play buttons to click. Just installed latest Flash 9. Help!

Re: Don't see any play buttons

Quote Originally Posted by rbassman98003
    Just tried to start using RK instruction but where it says click the play button, I have no play buttons to click. Just installed latest Flash 9. Help!
    The flash scores not showing up? I wonder if it is because of the new Flash 9. Which browser are you using? If you can, try another browser or computer. We'll look into Flash 9 too.

Gary Garritan

Both computers have IE 7.

I uninstalled Flash 9 and installed 8. Same problem. I'm getting an error on the web page because it is not getting to the *.swf files on you website.

Hmm... I just tried it and it is working for me. Give it time to load as some lessons have many flash files and it could take a while. Is anyone else having this problem?

Gary Garritan

I'm just working with Lesson 1. After the page loads, it gives a status of DONE with an exclamation point down in bottom left hand corner. By clicking on it, it gives me the errors it encountered. Each .swf file has two errors, 1)Invalid Character 2)Object expected. Have just let it sit and that is as far as it gets.

Quote Originally Posted by rbassman98003
    I'm just working with Lesson 1. After the page loads, it gives a status of DONE with an exclamation point down in bottom left hand corner. By clicking on it, it gives me the errors it encountered. Each .swf file has two errors, 1)Invalid Character 2)Object expected. Have just let it sit and that is as far as it gets.
    The flash scores start with lesson 3. The flash in lesson 1 are examples and instrument videos. Try going to lesson 3 and se if that works.

Gary Garritan

No scores in lesson 3. I just tried it on my work computer and they come up fine. Some kind of settings on my laptop here are preventing them from loading. Get the same errors on Lesson 3. For some reason it is having problems loading all the .swf files. I'm leaving work here pretty quick, when I get home, I'll try it on my desktop and see what happens. Be back with you then.

Thanks for your time and help.

Well, everthing works perfect on my home desktop. I'm going to send a support email to Adobe to see if they have any suggestions why my laptop will not read .swf files. I'll keep you in the loop as to what I find out.

Thanks again.

Interestingly, I am now unable to view scores or play them back from the lessons; whereas, a few months ago I went thru the whole series without a problem (with the same computer). Has this issue been solved anywhere?

Go Back to forum