• Register
  • Help

Topic: The winner ot the ADK Giveawy is.

Share/Bookmark

The winner ot the ADK Giveawy is.

go here to find out
    http://www.adkproaudio.com/contestResults.asp
    Scott
    ADK

Re: The winner ot the ADK Giveawy is.

Oh Well, Guess I'm going with Sonica Labs!
    P4 3.0, 2 gig ram, nvidia 6800gt, 3 SATA drives, EMU-1820M, UAD-1, Studiologic SL-110, Mackie Universal Controller, Behringer Truth B2031A, Cubase SX3, Kontakt2, EWQL Gold, EWQL Choirs, EWQL Collosus, NI Akoustik Piano, NI Elektrik Piano, NI B4 II, EZ Drummer, Lyrical Distortion 1+2, Scarbee Bass, Real Guitar2, Atmospheres, Absynth1, GPO

hmmm,
    so lets see you didnt win the contest... heres your entry

""Addendeum to my Essay: Most importnatly, I forgot to mention, if ADK were to give me this computer, not only would I share profits of my future work, but I would make sure every forum I visit knows my projects were done using ADK products and will recommend ADK products whenever appropriate in all of the DAW forums I visit (Northernsounds, ~~~~~~~~~~~~, Cubase.net, Tweakheadz, etc). I find that the best advertisement for DAW hardware/software is word of mouth in DAW forums. It is in these forums, the musician's "trenches", that products are sold via the credible opinions of other forum members. Thanks for considering my Essay -Steve (a/k/a kstevege)"""
    so i guess the recourse for not winning is the oposite eh?

Thumbs up Re: The winner ot the ADK Giveawy is.

Wow, that's cool...
    Styxx

Quote Originally Posted by Jcschild
    hmmm,
    so lets see you didnt win the contest... heres your entry

so i guess the recourse for not winning is the oposite eh?
    Yep The only reason I considered ADK was for the contest giveaway. Sonicalabs is my first choice. Sorry!!
    P4 3.0, 2 gig ram, nvidia 6800gt, 3 SATA drives, EMU-1820M, UAD-1, Studiologic SL-110, Mackie Universal Controller, Behringer Truth B2031A, Cubase SX3, Kontakt2, EWQL Gold, EWQL Choirs, EWQL Collosus, NI Akoustik Piano, NI Elektrik Piano, NI B4 II, EZ Drummer, Lyrical Distortion 1+2, Scarbee Bass, Real Guitar2, Atmospheres, Absynth1, GPO

lol that's awesome

wow! That's really too bad. I do hope that you guys are kidding.

Thanks for the contest Scott, it was very generous.

Go Back to forum