• Register
  • Help

Topic: no Garri†an period!

Share/Bookmark

no Garri†an period!

I guess I must be asking the wrong question.
    After purchasing a new mac intel, I haven't gotten any respose to solving the problem of why I can't use either of my programs.
    FINALE successfully re-emerged; the Kontact 2 is present allbeit with no instruments; the GPO and JAZZ instruments are au†horized. With this, there still is not Garritan sound. A tech at Garriton's was no help.

Re: no Garri†an period!

It's the weekend. I'm sure that if you're patient, someone from Garritan will respond.

I am going to assume you mean "Kontakt 2" and not "Kontakt Player 2", when you write "Kontakt 2". I believe you have to open the GPO and JABB players once, before you can load the libraries into K2. For KP1 versions of the libraries you will have to do this in emulation mode (Rosetta/BootCamp/whatever).

Thanks Nicki,
    My confusion has been in regard to whether or not the GPO & Jazz can be opened in
    Mac Intel. Apparantly it's not available yet.

When I try to load the programs I get a message that: GPO_Library_partlinks 1008;6,-35 drive can't be found.

Quote Originally Posted by garymosse
    Thanks Nicki,
    My confusion has been in regard to whether or not the GPO & Jazz can be opened in
    Mac Intel. Apparantly it's not available yet.
    There is an (unofficial) update of GPO to KP2 (Universal Binary) available from NI. There are some bugs with GPO in KP2, but you may have luck and not run into them.

Go Back to forum