• Register
  • Help
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Topic: "Millenium"

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1

    "Millenium"

    Y'all,

    I wrote this seven years ago to usher in the year 2000.

    This is my "Millenium".

    Regards,

    Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  2. #2

    Re: "Millenium"

    I'm getting 404 Not Found on this, Larry...?

    Best,


    David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com
    .

  3. #3

    Re: "Millenium"

    Quote Originally Posted by etLux
    I'm getting 404 Not Found on this, Larry...?

    Best,


    David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com
    .
    Works for me. Try again.

    Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  4. #4

    Re: "Millenium"

    Worked for me--Really fun that you dug this up, Larry. Hard to believe the turn of the century was 7 years ago now--!--Your tribute to the event echoes the turn of the previous century, 19th into the 20th, and that's a clever idea. Enjoyable and uplifting--the Alexander trademarks I look forward to.

    Thanks!
    Randy B.
    (rbowser)

  5. #5

    Re: "Millenium"

    Quote Originally Posted by rbowser-
    Worked for me--Really fun that you dug this up, Larry. Hard to believe the turn of the century was 7 years ago now--!--Your tribute to the event echoes the turn of the previous century, 19th into the 20th, and that's a clever idea. Enjoyable and uplifting--the Alexander trademarks I look forward to.

    Thanks!
    Randy B.
    (rbowser)
    Many thanks, Brother Bowser. I was only sixty-six when I wrote that.

    My best to you,

    Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  6. #6
    Senior Member fastlane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Shelton, Washington State
    Posts
    3,022

    Re: "Millenium"

    I sense no apprehension with your Millennium as was the case with many at that turn.

    I imagine that was also the case in 1899. A Republican named Theodore Rossevelt being the exception.

    Good work.

    Phil

  7. #7

    Re: "Millenium"

    Quote Originally Posted by fastlane
    I sense no apprehension with your Millennium as was the case with many at that turn.

    I imagine that was also the case in 1899. A Republican named Theodore Roosesevelt being the exception.

    Good work.

    Phil
    Old Theodore wasn't worried about his computer, that's for sure.

    Thanks for listening, Mr. Phil.

    Regards,

    Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Go Back to forum

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •