• Register
  • Help

Topic: Gofriller Cello & Finale Human Playback

Share/Bookmark

Gofriller Cello & Finale Human Playback

Hi,

Has this been resolved or are we still waiting for a patch fix? If (or when) it is, it would be nice to make it a sticky so it is readily available for new and recent users of the cello who experience the same lack of playback-ability after the initial install.

Thanks,
    TNLT

Re: Gofriller Cello & Finale Human Playback

Quote Originally Posted by TNLT
    Has this been resolved or are we still waiting for a patch fix? If (or when) it is, it would be nice to make it a sticky so it is readily available for new and recent users of the cello who experience the same lack of playback-ability after the initial install.
    Hi TNLT,

The patches (HP and Gofriller) are in testing right now.
    Thanks for your patience.

RP

Thank You for the wonderful work!

Hi Gofriller & HP gang,

This just to let you know that we have just approved the latest Gofriller and HP patches. This should reach your hands any shortly.

Best,
    R.

Hi All,

Are we still waiting or did I miss the release?

Thanks PoM. Did as you suggested and got the beta download from MM. I didn't see any instructions so I assumed the two files that were downloaded had to overwrite the existing ones. Can't speak for the Strad (though you said it worked great - glad to hear it), but I tried the Gofriller cello and still have the problem with the octave range and keyswitches mixed up in the playable score range. Robert P mentioned something about a Gofriller patch... may be that's an additional patch that needs to be installed before it all works smoothly.

Go Back to forum