• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 32 123411 ... LastLast

Topic: Countdown to the 150,000 posts

Share/Bookmark

Countdown to the 150,000 posts

We are almost at another milestone - the 150,000th post!

It was just a year ago we reached our 100,000th post and the growth of the Garritan forum is just accelerating. In just a few years we have grown to one of the most vibrant and successful music forums on the net.

It is indeed a privilege to have so many very talented, knowledgeable, helpful and enthusuastic users of our forum. There is no forum like it.

Many thanks to all our members.

Now...let's see who our 150,000th poster will be.......

Gary Garritan

Re: Countdown to the 150,000 posts

959 to go....

I reckon the forum will collapse at about 11.30 tonight
    Richard N.

Finale 2003 to 2007 ~ Garritan GPO, JABB & Strad ~ Sonar 6PE ~ Kontakt 2 ~ WinXP Home SP2

Athlon XP 2200 ~ 1.5 Gb RAM ~ M-Audio Sound Card ~ M-Audio 88ES MIDI keyboard ~ Evolution MK-461C

Bach Strad LT16MG, LT36G, 42B + B&H Sovereign Studio Tenor Trombones ~ Holton 181 Bass Trombone ~ Getzen Bass Trumpet ~ Yamaha TR4335G Trumpet ~ B&H Euphonium

So, what's the prize for the 150000th poster?

Rob

I have a suggestion: Any prize should go to the first true and meaningful post after 150000 in the listening room.
    Trent P. McDonald

I will kindly let another win this time I will simply observe. I'm still enjoying my beautiful prize from the last countdown. Merci mille fois, Gary! Je ne sais comment vous remercier.

Good luck to everyone. If I could do it, then it is a posibility for everyone!
    Kind Regards

Louis Dekker
    My Music Site

Pour être grand, il faut avoir été petit.

Quote Originally Posted by Garritan
    We are almost at another milestone - the 150,000th post!

It was just a year ago we reached our 100,000th post and the growth of the Garritan forum is just accelerating. In just a few years we have grown to one of the most vibrant and successful music forums on the net.

It is indeed a privilege to have so many very talented, knowledgeable, helpful and enthusuastic users of our forum. There is no forum like it.

Many thanks to all our members.

Now...let's see who our 150,000th poster will be.......

Gary Garritan
    And many thanks to you Gary - you've created one of the friendliest places there is to get help, as well as providing an unbelievable number of free resources. This place long ago became my homepage.

Wait a minute, wasn't the true 150,000 post made long ago... ya know, considering how many posts were deleted when the 'Delete This' thread neared and passed and fell below and passed and fell below... 1000.

Quote Originally Posted by tfishbein82
    Wait a minute, wasn't the true 150,000 post made long ago... ya know, considering how many posts were deleted when the 'Delete This' thread neared and passed and fell below and passed and fell below... 1000.
    "delete this" still exists, it is just locked so nothing more can be added. Change the settings to order threads by number of replies - "delete this" shows up on top with 1310 posts.
    Trent P. McDonald

Only 912 to go.

Lightbulb Re: Countdown to the 150,000 posts

Only need 8 more people that are willing to post about a hundred times.

Go Back to forum