• Register
  • Help

Topic: New Member

Talking New Member

I just joined after reading many of the posts and listening to the many wonderful scores that have been provided by the community members. I have been using Fruity Loops (XXL 6 now) for a few years. I have collected quite a large sample library in FL but, some of the sounds just dont give justice to the real instruments. I am not a professional composer, but, I do love music. I origionally started using FL as a hobby, a way of musical expression. Then, as I became more familiar with using FL, I became more interested in composing.

I just purchased GPO after much research and listening enjoyment and all I have to say is WOW!!! It took some work, but I managed to find some great tutorials on using GPO with FL as a plugin. Although I am only beginning with GPO, I am hoping to gain knowledge and support from this community to become a better composer and eventually submit some of my scores. To the many, many composers in the comunity who have submitted demo's and scores to share, please keep up the great work as I personally value listening to them. I hope I can become a good composer and add to this community.

Re: New Member

Hi Jker,

You are right here. I wish you much fun and joy with GPO, and am pleased already of you music to hear, which you composed with GPO.

Best whishes

"Music is the shorthand of emotion." Leo Tolstoy

Listen to me, tuning my triangle http://www.box.net/shared/ae822u6r3i

Out of my Mind

Welcome Shaver!
    "So what if some parts of life are a crap shoot? Get out there and shoot the crap." -- Neil Peart
    Hint:1.6180339887498948482 Φ

Another welcome!
    Take a day at a time.
    I just started learning midi back in 2004 when I bought GPO, and I have learned so much about instruments just from having GPO.

It is a wonderful tool set.
    Have fun, remember there are no dumb questions.

Go Back to forum