• Register
  • Help

Topic: Opinion Poll on the Listening Room

Share/Bookmark

Opinion Poll on the Listening Room

what are thoughts on posting something you posted in the past, but is now updated with the Strad and Gofriller and makes a significant difference in the piece? i feel that if you really believe it adds a new dimension there shouldn't be any problem - i'm only asking this to see if people feel like its just a cheap way to get your stuff back on top. any thoughts on the issue, or about 24 (i love that show, and only 2 episodes left), are welcomed. thanks.
    -Keith Fuller

http://keithfullermusic.com
    ---
    iMac Quad i7 * MacBook Pro * Logic Studio 9 * WD 320GB & 1TB Externals@7,200RPM * Presonus Firebox * M-Audio Axiom 25 & Keystation 61 * Rode NT1-A * Epiphone Hollowbody * Fender Amp * KRK Rokit 8's

Re: Opinion Poll on the Listening Room

If you feel that: 1) the changes that you've made are enough to make those who previously commented want to listen to the piece a second time around, 2) you've made enough improvement that this would actually be rewarding for the listener...

Well then yeah, post it.

-Chris
    There is the music of Johann Sebastian Bach. Therefore there must be a God. You either get this one or you don't - Kreeft & Tacelli
    The will to achieve is not sufficient. Some things should not be achieved. - Rimsky-Korsakov
    Musicians are just these guys that want to make music. Okay, they want to have a wonderful lifestyle, but the majority just want to make really great music. - Jon Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by suspenlute
    If you feel that: 1) the changes that you've made are enough to make those who previously commented want to listen to the piece a second time around, 2) you've made enough improvement that this would actually be rewarding for the listener...

Well then yeah, post it.

-Chris

Ditto.

Richard

Keith,

It is considerate of you to ask.

I agree with Chris. If there is substantial improvement and you feel that the changes that you've made are enough to make people want to listen a second time around, then post it or bump the previous thread and add the improvement.

What we want to avoid is merely reposting the same work where people already have commented. The important thing here is consideration for others.

Gary Garritan

Go Back to forum