• Register
  • Help

Topic: Hi there

Share/Bookmark

Hi there

Ciao, my name is Massimo, I'm from Italy. I'm a musician. I've a degree in composition at the Milano Conservatory and work very often composing and arranging. I was very happy to find sych an interesting site on orchestration. After years writing and listeng to the piece only during the first performance, I've been happy to see samplers and librries growing in quality recently. I have some work I'd like to post to have feedbacks on. How do I do that? Just attach an mp3?
    Ciao a tutti

Massimo

Re: Hi there

Quote Originally Posted by fullcode
    Ciao, my name is Massimo, I'm from Italy. I'm a musician. I've a degree in composition at the Milano Conservatory and work very often composing and arranging. I was very happy to find sych an interesting site on orchestration. After years writing and listeng to the piece only during the first performance, I've been happy to see samplers and librries growing in quality recently. I have some work I'd like to post to have feedbacks on. How do I do that? Just attach an mp3?
    Ciao a tutti

Massimo
    Hi Massimo,

Welcome to the course. I appreciate your wanting to share your music. If the music is related to this course, like one of the exercises you can post a link here.

If it uses any of our libraries you can post it in the Listening Room at the Garritan forum - http://www.northernsounds.com/forum/...splay.php?f=42
    There is an mp3 upload area in the Listening Room. Otherwise you can post it in the Sample Libraries Discussion area.

We look forward to your participation.

Gary Garritan

Go Back to forum