• Register
  • Help

Topic: Who Wants to be a Notion Featured Composer?

Share/Bookmark

Who Wants to be a Notion Featured Composer?

We're looking for our featured composer for this month, someone who hasn't done it yet. Anyone here interested?

Re: Who Wants to be a Notion Featured Composer?

OK, Jason, since no-one has replied so far to your request I would like to participate in your Composer of the Month column if the kind of music which I'm composing is acceptable to your judges. I'm specialized in completing fragments of Mozart's music of which is left unfinished in a considerable extent. NOTION's performance capability with the LSO sounds is a great help for me to render my Mozart completions as Mozartean sounding as possible.

Hansen

I would be interested. I'm an audio engineer, electronic-composer active in productions. The last 10 years teaching music & audio technologies at university.

Is one requited to use the Notions software to participate. I love the software and used the demo to enter your compittion.

If Notions software is not required I'd be very interested. I am self-taught and have discovered that there are a lot of my kind on various forums that have written some brilliant music. In fact the very best that I have heard has come from self-taughties.
    Samantha Penigar
    http://www.myspace.com/samanthapenigar

http://www.northernsounds.com/forum/...p?userid=13306

Dream it! Then Do it! Good things come to those who work while they wait. [COLOR=purple]Persistence[/COLO

I am a Church Musician who regularly composes music for use in worship services and occasionally writes pieces for commission at other venues. Recently, our High School Chorale took one of my pieces which I wrote for them, on their Spring tour to Boston, MA. I would be willing to post some of my works on your site if you would like. I have been an avid NOTION customer/afficianado since its early days.

Robert Tewes

Anyone who's interested, send an mp3 of your compositionto me at jason@notionmusic.com.

Go Back to forum