• Register
  • Help

Topic: Credo

This is my new score :

Credo on an air by Johann-Sebastian Bach, for mixed choirs, children choirs and orchestra opus 11, in memoriam Mstislav Rostropovitch. (11,8 Mo).

For the choirs, I use Eastwest Symphonic Choirs (but I'm waiting for Garritan Choirs ! )

I hope you will like it.

Re: Credo

Hello, François!

This is your first posting here I believe? I don't recall seeing your name before, so first I want to welcome you!

This is a beautiful recording you've let us hear. You've poured such loving attention to it, this comes across brilliantly.

I haven't heard very many projects using the EastWest choirs--how remarkable they sound in your piece! I'm trying imagine working with them--it must be a great deal of work--?!

I'm so impressed. When someone as accomplished as you utilizes the available libraries and software tools, it can make for such an exciting listening experience.

Thank you!

Randy B.

Some of the use of and excecution for choir in this is
    just superb, François! I have only had a chance to
    listen through this once, just yet; but I shall also
    return to it later for another hearing.

With best regards,

I liked the voices in some areas. Keep at it!
    Thanks for posting - Del
    Music happens to be an art form that transcends language. - Herbie Hancock

Hello again, François

I Had to come back and here your post again. I think maybe some Forum members missed hearing this when it was originally put up, so I hope they notice and take a listen this time.

I've only been on the Forum since November of last year, so there is a lot of music posted previously to that which I haven't heard--but I am pretty sure this is the only piece I've heard here which uses the East West Symphonic Choirs. I think they sound incredible--And as I said in my first post on this thread, I can imagine it must be a tremendous amount of work to have them turn out this well.

Del and David must have more experience hearing or maybe working with these choirs--they said they liked "some" of the choir work in this. But I have to say I love All of it!

Really good work.

Randy B.

Go Back to forum