• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 19 123411 ... LastLast

Topic: WIVI Brass 1 public beta/trial released

Share/Bookmark

WIVI Brass 1 public beta/trial released

Most people here know this synthesizer from the "How much would you pay for this?" thread.

WIVI is an advanced synthesizer that emulates acoustic instruments, by combining advanced behavioral modeling with extensive amounts of sound data extracted from acoustic measurements and recordings of real instruments.

More info + public trial/beta download can be found at www.wallanderinstruments.com

Talking Re: WIVI Brass 1 public beta/trial released

At last! Congradulations on your release!

Re: WIVI Brass 1 public beta/trial released

Almost 1 full year from the start of that thread.

Congrats. You've officially changed the entire landscape of music synthesis/sampling.

-Jamey

I'm gonna download it NOW!!!! What a GUI man!!! Im soooo excited!

We love you!!
    -Dani-

Congratulations! Looks and sounds like you've created something wonderful.

edit* WOW!

edit* Having played around with it for only a few minutes now, I can say I may be willing to save up for it. Of course, by the time I can afford the brass, you'll have winds out and I'll need to save twice as much... D'oh!
    Last edited by Andrew; 05-16-2007 at 12:39 AM. Reason: couple of wows

I can't test it now, since I'm at work. But the demos sound awesome!! I can't believe what you have done, man. The GUI is a mix of Synful and the yet to be released Garritans Drag and Drop interface, but better looking, in my opinion. The theming/skinning is a great plus. Some people prefer dark interfaces, some others don't.

As soon as I arrive home, I'll install it and have a try. I hope to have the Breath Controller this week. Wooow!!
    -Dani-

So me and billions of other Mac users are desperately waiting for the release of a Mac version. No sweat though, next week would be oK as a release date

Looking forward to test this wonderful piece of software once it´s available for Macs

Raindog

Congratulations on the release! I'll toy with the beta later on today and then I'll be selling my body on the street to buy the full license.. yup... that's settled then...

Um, yeah this needs to be available for Macs, like, yesterday...

I might post something longer at some point - but right now all I can say is... THIS is next-gen of virtual orchestral instruments. It is absolutely amazing (and this is coming from a hardcore VSL user).

I wish the demo had the option of ensembles. I'm a little weary about how that works/sounds.

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 19 123411 ... LastLast