• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Topic: "Country Stroll"

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1

    "Country Stroll"

    All,

    Here is a simple thing that I wrote a few days ago. This is my "Country Stroll".

    Regards,

    Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  2. #2

    Re: "Country Stroll"

    Good morning, Larry

    I enjoyed taking a very pleasant Country Stroll this morning via your new song.

    This Forum is exciting because of the great variety of music posted here. It's nice that at least once in awhile there's "just" a Song posted. Simplicity can be a breath of fresh air.

    Thanks, my Texan friend.

    Randy B.
    (rbowser)

  3. #3

    Re: "Country Stroll"

    Quote Originally Posted by rbowser-
    Good morning, Larry

    I enjoyed taking a very pleasant Country Stroll this morning via your new song.

    This Forum is exciting because of the great variety of music posted here. It's nice that at least once in awhile there's "just" a Song posted. Simplicity can be a breath of fresh air.

    Thanks, my Texan friend.

    Randy B.
    (rbowser)
    I appreciate your nice comments, Brother Bowser.

    Thank YOU, my Oregonian cyberfriend.

    Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  4. #4

    Re: "Country Stroll"

    Quote Originally Posted by Ernstinen
    Larry, Larry, Larry,

    Another beautiful composition from "Mr. Prolific!"

    I was waltzing around my studio, and this time didn't fall down.

    Loved the "surprise" changes into major (0:31, 1:11).

    Nice mood! Makes me want to stroll around in the fresh air ---


    Ern
    Wow! I didn't know that my moozick affected people like that.

    Thanks very much, Mr. Ern.

    My best,

    Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  5. #5

    Re: "Country Stroll"

    Quote Originally Posted by Larry G. Alexander
    Wow! I didn't know that my moozick affected people like that.

    Thanks very much, Mr. Ern.

    My best,

    Larry
    My gosh, Larry, I thought you knew! Why -- I fall down all the
    time when I listen to your music. In fact, I'm the one who taught
    Ern to do it. Took over three dozen lessons -- but he finally
    got it.

    Seriously, one of our most glorious spring days up here in the
    wilds of New England; and a good piece to accompany it.

    My best,


    David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com
    .

  6. #6

    Re: "Country Stroll"

    Very nice, Larry!

    I can hear the baroque influence of Bach,.. yet his form transcends to any
    style wonderfully... and so does this piece!


    What a pleasure to listen to.


    ~Jeff

  7. #7

    Re: "Country Stroll"

    Quote Originally Posted by jsp2
    Very nice, Larry!

    I can hear the baroque influence of Bach,.. yet his form transcends to any
    style wonderfully... and so does this piece!


    What a pleasure to listen to.


    ~Jeff
    I'm glad that you like it, Mr. Jeff. Thanks for your review.

    Best regards,

    Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Wilton, NH
    Posts
    2,450

    Re: "Country Stroll"

    Nice little stroll in the country. A nice simple song that is so much more….
    Trent P. McDonald

  9. #9
    Senior Member fastlane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Shelton, Washington State
    Posts
    3,024

    Re: "Country Stroll"

    As I listened to Country Stroll I thought this music would be at home in a number of countries so it could be a county by country stroll in the country.

    In any regard, I enjoyed the stroll and spring is a nice time to visit all the countries that come to mind.

    Phil

  10. #10

    Re: "Country Stroll"

    Quote Originally Posted by trentpmcd
    Nice little stroll in the country. A nice simple song that is so much more….
    Thank you for the nice words, Sir. They are appreciated.

    Best regards,

    Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •