• Register
  • Help

Topic: Loading Kontakt Player Silver sounds into Kontakt 2

Share/Bookmark

Post Loading Kontakt Player Silver sounds into Kontakt 2

Hi

Does anyone know if it is possible to load the sounds which come with Kontakt Silver (with Sibelius) into the full version of Kontakt 2? When I try to do this I get an error message saying

"The content you are trying to load is not registered! Please be sure to start the application that came with the content at least once"

I frequently use the Kontakt player in Sibelius, so don't quite understand this error! Can anyone help?

Cheers

Re: Loading Kontakt Player Silver sounds into Kontakt 2

Quote Originally Posted by l.buck
    Hi

Does anyone know if it is possible to load the sounds which come with Kontakt Silver (with Sibelius) into the full version of Kontakt 2? When I try to do this I get an error message saying

"The content you are trying to load is not registered! Please be sure to start the application that came with the content at least once"

I frequently use the Kontakt player in Sibelius, so don't quite understand this error! Can anyone help?

Cheers
    If Kontakt Silver is a library specifically created for Sibelius, then it's locked from use with anything else. Similarly, the Garritan lite set that comes with Finale cannot be loaded into K2 for use in other apps.

Go Back to forum