• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 24 123411 ... LastLast

Topic: 50% Off MSRP Sale - New Product Details - NSS Contest

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs up 50% Off MSRP Sale - New Product Details - NSS Contest

SALE HAS EXPIRED

A wonderful opportunity to take advantage and join the ranks of many happy users!

Anthology: Vol. 1, Celtic Wind – Save $94.99!
    SOLD OUT! Will ship on 06/06/07

StudioB: The Rock Collection – Save $99.00!
    SOLD OUT! Will ship on 06/06/07

DIVA Classical Female Soloists Bundle – Save $124.99!

The Lyrical Distortion Bundle 1+2 – Save $129.99!

The Giovani Edition – Voices of the Young – Save $199.99!

Duration Date
    May 18, 2007 through May 31, 2007

Shipping
    All shipping will begin on May 31, 2007

Guidelines
    This offer cannot be combined with any other saving coupons and our discounts prior to the sale. This offer does not include The Giovani Edition LE versions of Boy and/or Girl choir. This offer does not include individual volumes of DIVA Classical Female Soloist or Lyrical Distortion 1 and 2.

Important Notice: The 50% off sale is via Bela D Media.com only. Please do not contact our vendors for the same savings. They are not permitted, nor obligated to honor the discount.

SALE HAS EXPIRED

2007 PRODUCT LINE BEGINS

We have received many private messages and emails seeking additional information about Bela D Media’s 2007 product line and we are delighted to see such interest.

Anthology: Vol. 2, Spiritual Wind

Produced by Eduardo Tarilonte

In continuance of the Anthology collection, Bela D Media presents Vol.2, Spiritual Wind. Authenticity, playability and user friendly control via unique and inspiring instruments captured from around the world. Welcome to the next generation of sampled power and expression.

The Instrument List

. Armenian Duduk
    . Bulgarian Kaval
    . Didgeridoo
    . Koncovka (High Overtone Flute)
    . Fujara (Low Overtone Flute)
    . Dizi
    . Low Bansuri
    . Shakuhachi
    . Turkish Clarinet

Pre-release Teaser Demo
    Spirits Among Us.mp3

MSRP
    $199.99

PROPOSED RELEASE DATE
    June 1st, 2007 with complete details and audio demonstrations to be publicize on day of release.

DSynth: Vol. 1, Shadows of Luminosity

Produced by Brian D. Schum

DSynth Vol. 1, Shadows of Luminosity is a powerful gathering of original synthetic sounds that will allow the composer to quickly create full arrangements of music in almost any genre. From electronic dance to ambient film score, your sonic vision can effortlessly be made into reality.

Almost every form of synthesis has been used to create data for this library. Content was carefully chosen in order to take full advantage of the subtractive, formant, and granular sampling synthesis potential within Native Instruments Kontakt 2.

All raw materials are readily accessible to be used as a starting point for future development by the end user. Since the samples are not “locked”, our users can manipulate and modify the sounds however they wish. Creating custom banks and patches has never been easier.

Sound categories include the following,

Analog
    Digital
    Hybrid
    Organic\Thematic
    Instrument
    Soundscape
    Impulse Excitation Synthesis
    SFX
    Percussion

Pre-release Teaser Demo
    Blame The Meds.mp3

MSRP
    $149.99

PROPOSED RELEASE DATE
    June 15th, 2007 with complete details and audio demonstrations to be publicize on day of release.

WHOA! THE CONTEST!

All participants of this thread are automatically eligible to win and choose between Anthology: Vol. 2, Spiritual Wind or DSynth: Shadows of Luminosity as their prize. There will be four contest winners announced and each will receive one free copy (Chose one out of the two above titles) at the time of retail release date. No purchase necessary!

Best to all always,
    Bela D Media.com
    Bela D Media | www.BelaDMedia.com

Re: 50% Off MSRP Sale - New Product Details - NSS Contest

What a great deal! DSynth sounds very cool (I'm super-excited as the producer contest winner to get that). And you sure do have lots of contests. Very generous.

Any news on Lyrical Direct?

Spiritual Wind sounds amazing! Congratulations!

And that 50% deal is just too generous. Unfortunately, I have to save some money for the 1st of june.

Quote Originally Posted by Bela D Media
    WHOA! THE CONTEST!
    Count me in. Spiritual Wind wouldn't be so bad to posses. Quite a generous offer

This looks stunning indeed, a very special and also unbelievably kind offer.

I have fallen in love with the Diva collection nd recomend it or anyone looking for female vocals.

I am certainly looking forward to the Spiritual Wind title.

If you need any demos doing for any of these titles, I would be glad to help......

Best wishes

Simon
    www.sounds-and-images.co.uk

And now also at Flickr!

http://flickr.com/photos/sounds-and-images/

www.myspace.com/simonfielder

NorthernSounds.NET.
    View Simon Fielder's Profile at NorthernSounds.net

Congrats on the upcoming product releases! I'm really looking forward to Spiritual Wind.

The sale is only through the end of MAY! I really hope I get my scholarship money in time to participate in this wonderfully mad-generous deal!!

BTW, your new products look very cool, and dare I say even COOLER than your current offerings! Of course I mean no disrespect to your current product line.

Keep up the great work, and thanks once again for being so generous!

This will be hard to resist...(Celtic Wind; I already have LD and Diva ext)

Wow! I didn't expect this!

I've gotta get Giovani and Celtic wind

Wonderful timing. You must have seen me oggling the Celtic Wind Anthology earlier this week. Your forthcoming products already have my wallet quivering in anticipation.
    Always a pleasure to deal with Bela D Media.

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 24 123411 ... LastLast