• Register
  • Help

Topic: Vocal Planet?

Share/Bookmark

Vocal Planet?

Does anyone have any experience with this collection? I would specifically love to hear from anyone who has translated it to Kontakt 2. How is the workability? Is it diverse and intuitive?

Thanks,

Mark

Re: Vocal Planet?

Translates perfectly.

...and you already know my high regard of it... ;-)

spectrum

Spectrum,

I'm very interested. Perhaps I'm not looking closely enough, but I can't find a list of articulations. Is there one?

Also- do you do group buys or spring/fall sales or sometime I can look for a discount? Not at all to say your product is anything other than reasonably priced, but rather my income...well, I'm sure you've heard it before.

Thanks,

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by Mark LaPierre
    Spectrum,

I'm very interested. Perhaps I'm not looking closely enough, but I can't find a list of articulations. Is there one?
    There's one of the Volumes starting here:

http://www.ilio.com/spectrasonics/vo...i_cdrom_1.html

But of course there are much more samples than what is listed too!

Also- do you do group buys or spring/fall sales or sometime I can look for a discount? Not at all to say your product is anything other than reasonably priced, but rather my income...well, I'm sure you've heard it before.
    We don't sell direct, so discounting is left up to the individual distributors.

However, you can of course buy it through any Authorized Spectrasonics dealer to get the best price. (Guitar Center, Sweetwater, Audiomidi. West LA music and many other retail stores and web shops)

Go Back to forum