I've just resintalled GPO after a hard drive failure and it won't respond to MIDI volume changes from my M-Audio Keystation 61es and from CubaseSX.
BUT here's the kicker...
When I install my original copy from the three CDs I got in 2005, GPO responds quit well to MIDI volume data from the keyboard.
It's when I install the 2005 update from the NI website that it stops responding the my MIDI volume slider AND the Cubase MIDI mixer.
(Before the crash everything used to work fine.)
So I don't know what I am doing wrong here and I desperately need help from all of you technologically more savvy individuals!!