• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: Peter Siedlaczeks String Essentials Kontakt 2 player format

Share/Bookmark

Wink Peter Siedlaczeks String Essentials Kontakt 2 player format

Best Service announces now, that the update of Peter Siedlaczeks String Essentials, available in Juliy 2007, is a free update. Cooool!

http://www.bestservice.de/detail.asp...17p236p139p162

Edit 18.06.2007

New demos here:

http://www.bestservice.de/jukebox.as...236p156p82&new=
    "Music is the shorthand of emotion." Leo Tolstoy

Listen to me, tuning my triangle http://www.box.net/shared/ae822u6r3i

Re: Peter Siedlaczeks String Essentials Kontakt 2 player format

Gunther,
    Do you have the original String Essentials library?
    It looked interesting to me, but I never heard much comment about it. Is it good?

Cheers, Tim

Quote Originally Posted by tim rosvall
    Gunther,
    Do you have the original String Essentials library?
    It looked interesting to me, but I never heard much comment about it. Is it good?

Cheers, Tim
    Oh,

I know that this librarie is not well known in the USA... . I have it and it is very cool. Listn to the demos at Best Service... .

Best,

Gunther
    "Music is the shorthand of emotion." Leo Tolstoy

Hi,
    String Essentials is one of the most playable, most lush string libraries out there - soundwise it's close to SISS - well at least closer than anything out there, with a warm, yet present character. I made my decision to buy this package after playing arround with the demo patches that came with GVI.

Kind regards,
    Seb

Hi GermanComponist,

Do you have some work done with this String Library? I would love to listen to, if possible. I own the old Advanced Orchestra and Update 97 in AKAI format, and still like the tone of some instruments, although it is very limited in articulations (ok, it has grace notes, runs and other effects, but i think you got my point).

Thanks,

Jacques.

Quote Originally Posted by JacquesMathias
    Hi GermanComponist,

Do you have some work done with this String Library? I would love to listen to, if possible. I own the old Advanced Orchestra and Update 97 in AKAI format, and still like the tone of some instruments, although it is very limited in articulations (ok, it has grace notes, runs and other effects, but i think you got my point).

Thanks,

Jacques.
    Hi Jacqes,

nice to see you again...

Note, the String Essentials is a different and new recorded librarie, it is not the same as the Advanced Orchestra.

I bought the new Complete Classic Collection (a kontakt instrument, all from Siedlaczeks older libraries included) and the new String Essentials in January. This String Essentials is like Sebastian said, a lush string librarie, recorded using 3 microphone placements (close (dry), normal and ambient) with a warm present character (...good for german TV production...).

I can send you some of my work wendsday, but, if you are interested, look and hear arround the demos at the link I posted... .

Jacques, for me, Peter Siedlaczeks did his job as well as Gary Garritan and Kirk Hunter. I like them all, because they all have their own sound, their very pretty good sound and also have a payable price.

Best whishes,

Gunther

This is good. It is about time they had the K2 player upgrade. I wonder what took them this long? Other developers have already offered it. Complete Classical will also be getting the upgrade.

The update will come with new Legato patches for all four sections as Peter Siedlaczek mentioned, and it's called "Advanced Legato". I hope this is what I've missed when it comes to smooth transitions.

Jacques, I know you're a great composer/producer, and my compositions will be more like "nonsens" for you, because I'm just a hobbyist with less skills. But if I can do something for you, section demos or something similar, feel free to contact me with pm. IMHO the Essentials are worth a look.

Kai

Quote Originally Posted by germancomponist
    Hi Jacqes,

nice to see you again...

Note, the String Essentials is a different and new recorded librarie, it is not the same as the Advanced Orchestra.

I bought the new Complete Classic Collection (a kontakt instrument, all from Siedlaczeks older libraries included) and the new String Essentials in January. This String Essentials is like Sebastian said, a lush string librarie, recorded using 3 microphone placements (close (dry), normal and ambient) with a warm present character (...good for german TV production...).

I can send you some of my work wendsday, but, if you are interested, look and hear arround the demos at the link I posted... .

Jacques, for me, Peter Siedlaczeks did his job as well as Gary Garritan and Kirk Hunter. I like them all, because they all have their own sound, their very pretty good sound and also have a payable price.

Best whishes,

Gunther

Hey GermanComponist, thanks for all information! I've heard the demos at Best Service, thanks! However, if you have something to add, it would be cool... I have a special care for P. Siedlaczek's Advanced Orchestra, (Now, you are the conductor ...hehe) it was my first Orchestral purchase! I have the Classical Choir as well. I was wondering why P. Siedlaczek dind't put a demo "playing" the different mics positions yet...I think they really should. Those demos at Best Service are well made, although, i think they should have more ones...Maybe they are planning that on Kontakt 2 release.

Hi mixolydian, thanks for your kind words. I have been trying to get better on my work, studying...Your compostions won't be nonsense to me at all, don't worrie.We only get better sharing our work and keeping open ears to receive good and bad comments...It hurts, but there is no other way. If you have any demo to add i would like to listen.

Thanks,

Jacques.

Quote Originally Posted by mixolydian
    The update will come with new Legato patches for all four sections as Peter Siedlaczek mentioned, and it's called "Advanced Legato". I hope this is what I've missed when it comes to smooth transitions.
    Where was this information announced?

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast