• Register
  • Help

Topic: A Westgate Winds Workout

Share/Bookmark

A Westgate Winds Workout

Here's a piece for various Westgate wind instruments (2 horns, an oboe and an altoflute) + sampled piano, cello & celesta.

Re: A Westgate Winds Workout

Very well done.

Best,
    Jay

Very refreshing not to hear the same old "film music smothered in reverb sound." You are a one of a kind composer.
    Westgate Studios
    Sound Libraries for Gigastudio and Kontakt

Quote Originally Posted by timzydee
    Very refreshing not to hear the same old "film music smothered in reverb sound."
    I agree. I really enjoyed not only the composition but also the dryness of the mix.

wow!

This sounds great! Well done!

I think this is probably the best sample mockup I have ever heard (my taste runs more towards this than the usual film score stuff). The piano came out especially well.

The piece is lots of fun... if you haven't already, I reccomend preparing the score + parts and trying to set up a reading and performance.

Thanks everyone! Much appreciated.

And Tim, an extra helping of thanks to you for these wonderful libraries of yours. While many of the samplelibraries which I have, are nice and convenient (with some being great), yours however have in no time become really important to me. I'm very grateful for that!

_

A nice unique voice. Very enjoyable. Hearing a tad bit of Bartok influence here (that's a good thing)

Rob
    Rob Elliott Music
    www.robelliottmusic.com

Go Back to forum