• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: Virtuoso Series Pro Pre-Release Sale

Share/Bookmark

Virtuoso Series Pro Pre-Release Sale

Pre-Release sale for Virtuoso Series Pro Modules!

Now, you can get VIP* pricing for all of the Virtuoso Series Pro modules. VIP members take an additional 10 percent off the sale price!

This sale presents absolutely INSANELY low prices for the quality of the sounds and their programming! This sale will end midnight, June 15th, 2007 OR when all of the Virtuoso Series Pro modules are complete, whichever is sooner, so HURRY!

*VIP pricing is automatically available to anyone who has purchased $300.00 worth of product or more.

http://www.kirkhunterstudios.com/purchase.php
    Last edited by KirkHunter; 05-24-2007 at 07:56 PM. Reason: forgot to insert weblink

Re: Virtuoso Series Pro Pre-Release Sale

Wow Kirk, those prices ARE insane! Good luck with managing the heaps of cash that will come pouring in

All the very best,

Darren
    www.darrenpasdernick.com
    "Every time you play a wrong note God kills a kitten."

Delightful sale. When will there be more new demos though for Virtuoso Series Pro?

That's amazing!!!
    But why doesn't the Virtuoso Series Pro include full woodwinds?
    Don't I understand the concept?
    Is Virtuoso Series Pro a kind of Emerald Add-on and the missing instruments are included in Emerald?

Regards,
    Justus
    rothermusic.de

Ok, so the pre-release price of the VS Pro FULL set is the same as the original pubished price of the Ruby upgrade? That's a no-brainer!

I'm a little confused o the woodwinds too... I thought the Pro woodwinds was more than clarinet and flute... but I must be imagining things. Too many names!

EDIT: actually, I stand by my confusion... it looks like the flute and clarinet are added into the full package, but there's not a separate woodwinds module. So the question is: will there also eventually be a woodwind module?

Either way, the price for those 4 pieces + extras is crazy...

Quote Originally Posted by kbaccki
    Ok, so the pre-release price of the VS Pro FULL set is the same as the original pubished price of the Ruby upgrade? That's a no-brainer!

I'm a little confused o the woodwinds too... I thought the Pro woodwinds was more than clarinet and flute... but I must be imagining things. Too many names!

EDIT: actually, I stand by my confusion... it looks like the flute and clarinet are added into the full package, but there's not a separate woodwinds module. So the question is: will there also eventually be a woodwind module?

Either way, the price for those 4 pieces + extras is crazy...
    Not sure about more woodwinds. It's possible since there ARE recordings. The VS Pro modules are really designed to be standalone libraries to augment whatever you're already using. I've always been more of a "strings and brass" person, which is why I so much like those modules. If VS Pro proves to be successful as it is now, then it is indeed likely that more woodwinds (choirs etc) will show up too.

KH

Quote Originally Posted by KirkHunter
    The VS Pro modules are really designed to be standalone libraries to augment whatever you're already using.
    Ok... I thought I had seen a woodwinds module listed on the old products page, but like I said, I must be imagining that. Anyway, good luck with the new product!

Amazing sale! Very generous of you

Are the Concert Strings shipping now?

Quote Originally Posted by flight
    Amazing sale! Are the Concert Strings shipping now?
    Yes, they are.

So, since its a pre-release, not everything is shipping then? I am looking at the full package, if its not all ready, when would the expected shipping date for everything be?

crazy prices man.
    www.energiestudios.com

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast