• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: 'classical' 'album' finished :)

Share/Bookmark

'classical' 'album' finished :)

Hey all!

I just finished a, for me, very big musical project and felt like sharing it with people who might like it. The project consists of three parts, one being a Dutch electronic/alternative part, another being a guitar-driven 'foreign language' part and the third being a classical part. All parts use Garritan sounds but as this is a Garritan forum I'll only post the third part, those interested in the rest can download them from www.sleutelbos.com. Anyway, here it is, it's one audiotrack because I feel it's best listened in one take and it's not that long. Hope someone likes parts of it, I know it's been a very fun project to do and I learned a lot from it. Thanks to all who commented on some of these pieces before and ofcourse Garritan for the wonderfull GPO and Gofriller libraries.

Quella Banana Gialla

01. Painting of a girl
    02. I'm the space invader!
    03. Broke but not broken
    04. Loneliness & The coward
    05. Wanneer het niet anders kan
    06. Miss You
    07. The New Orleans Blues
    08. Spring or how it all began
    09. Prelude to Enmity
    10. Enmity
    Big Thanks to: Auke

Re: 'classical' 'album' finished :)

Probably me being a bit thick (or just rather tired) - but I'm having difficulty accessing this. Could you clarify please. Thanks, Graham

Question Re: 'classical' 'album' finished :)

Oops, I only can download a rar datei, do you have a mp3?

Best

Gunther
    "Music is the shorthand of emotion." Leo Tolstoy

Listen to me, tuning my triangle http://www.box.net/shared/ae822u6r3i

aaaaaargh--it's Rapid Share again.

I wasn't clear from the post what I was supposed to click and listen to, then when I clicked the bananas I soon saw--

The Rapid Share of DOOOOOooom!!
    SOrry, Sleutelbos--Sometimes with lots of time spent and accompanying patience, I can get something to play on that site--But as you can see from this thread, we Want to hear your music, and also REEEeally want you to post at a different site which is less hassle for us.

Such as:

http://www.box.net

Once you have your MP3s uploaded there, your visitors get a nice clean page with nothing on it but the player for ONE particular song, and it can be instantly streamed or downloaded.

Randy B.
    (rbowser)

It's an archive, rar is like zip. You can use winrar to unpack it. It's done because it decreases download size and I can include the cover pick in a printable size. Click the link, go for free, type in the 'test word' and download it. I'll upload it to the box in a minute, thanks for giving your time!

edit: box.net doesn't allow files of this size on their free accounts, sorry. If anyone knows any other site please let me know.

Hi--It's the Site where you had the file stored which is the problem. -.rars are fine, but using one of the many streaming sites is much better--Glad you're checking out The Box.

Randy B.
    (rbowser)

Wink Re: 'classical' 'album' finished :)

Can't get it to work. It doesn't accept my password, I have the same when I go to the forums from the garritan site. If I go here directly it works. Anyone knows how to fix this? And if that is impossible could someone download it from rapidshare and upload it here?

Sorry for all the trouble!

Quote Originally Posted by Sleutelbos
    Can't get it to work. It doesn't accept my password, I have the same when I go to the forums from the garritan site. If I go here directly it works. Anyone knows how to fix this? And if that is impossible could someone download it from rapidshare and upload it here?

Sorry for all the trouble!
    Oh, before you can upload you must e-mail tmonaghan and then he will send you the details... .

.....The upload page is password protected, if you want to upload any files please PM or email me for login details.

After your file(s) have been uploaded they will appear in the player within 15 minutes........

Sorry you're having such a hard time getting music posted, Sleutelbos.

I'd forgotten that there's a size limit at Box. I pay them $5 a month for tons of storage space and no size limit. But the free version limits files to something like 10 megs.

Something you might consider, now or in the future, is to use Windows Media Audio instead of MP3. I used that format several times and was amazed that the sound quality was virtually the same, but the file size was about 1/4 of the MP3 size. Only draw back is the WMA files can't be streamed for some reason.

Randy B.
    (rbowser)

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast