• Register
  • Help

Topic: Suspended Cymbal Release

Share/Bookmark

Suspended Cymbal Release

Hello,

I have installed the K2 update and all works fine. BUT, in the "Basic Orch. Perc" patch there is a suspended cymbal roll on key A5, modified by the mod wheel, that keeps vibrating on release - in the "Cymbals" patch this cymbal does not keep vibrating and performs just like the one on G#5. Is it something I'm doing wrong or will a fix be available? Not a big issue - I can work around it, just thought I'd put in my 2 cents.

Thanks for an excellent product. Can't wait for Concert Band. - Reber Clark

Re: Suspended Cymbal Release

Quote Originally Posted by reberclark
    Hello,

I have installed the K2 update and all works fine. BUT, in the "Basic Orch. Perc" patch there is a suspended cymbal roll on key A5, modified by the mod wheel, that keeps vibrating on release - in the "Cymbals" patch this cymbal does not keep vibrating and performs just like the one on G#5. Is it something I'm doing wrong or will a fix be available? Not a big issue - I can work around it, just thought I'd put in my 2 cents.

Thanks for an excellent product. Can't wait for Concert Band. - Reber Clark
    Maybe my post wasn't clear - I WANT the cymbal to keep vibrating in the "Cymbals" patch just like the one in the Basic Orch. Perc. patch. Any ideas? Thanks, RFC3

Go Back to forum