Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: KP2 Update and Finale 2007

Share/Bookmark

KP2 Update and Finale 2007

Is there any word about the MakeMusic HumanPlayback update for Finale 2007
    Samantha Penigar
    http://www.myspace.com/samanthapenigar

http://www.northernsounds.com/forum/...p?userid=13306

Dream it! Then Do it! Good things come to those who work while they wait. [COLOR=purple]Persistence[/COLO

Re: KP2 Update and Finale 2007

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha Penigar
    Is there any word about the MakeMusic HumanPlayback update for Finale 2007
    I think a few of us are waiting on this. Robert P did promise it would be very soon though no actual time scale was mentiioned.

I keep checking Make Music's site but nothing yet. It can't be much longer now.
    Michael
    Patience is a virtue, sensitivity is a gift

Two different voices into one stave on Sibelius using GPO or JABB ...Help me!!

Hello from Caracas, Venezuela.

I am trying to make a score with two differents voices (for instance flute and violin) into the same stave, on differens layouts....I notice that with Kontak Silver using certain tricks (by codifying in the dictionary the instruments name), each voices sounds independient, as it should be...

But, when I set up to GPO or JABB and assign the instruments by channels, on the stave that contain both instruments only one is sounding. I know that one way for fix this is to put the instruments on separate staves and assigh the corresponding voice to each one. I do not want this. I do want to have the both instruments into the same stave and get both sounds via GPO or SABB.

The same occur when I have trumpets duos on the same stave, or flute and picc....

Somebody has any suggest.....please HELP ME!!!

Thanks in advance

Andres Eloy Rodriguez

Re: Two different voices into one stave on Sibelius using GPO or JABB ...Help me!!

Quote Originally Posted by androdriguez
    Hello from Caracas, Venezuela.

I am trying to make a score with two differents voices (for instance flute and violin) into the same stave, on differens layouts....I notice that with Kontak Silver using certain tricks (by codifying in the dictionary the instruments name), each voices sounds independient, as it should be...

But, when I set up to GPO or JABB and assign the instruments by channels, on the stave that contain both instruments only one is sounding. I know that one way for fix this is to put the instruments on separate staves and assigh the corresponding voice to each one. I do not want this. I do want to have the both instruments into the same stave and get both sounds via GPO or SABB.

The same occur when I have trumpets duos on the same stave, or flute and picc....

Somebody has any suggest.....please HELP ME!!!

Thanks in advance

Andres Eloy Rodriguez
    Hello Andres,

You would have more chance of help if you had started your own thread on your problem rather than come in on this thread which is to do with an update on Human Playback.

However, very briefly, if you must have two voices on one stave in Finale with playback for each separate voice, you will need to layer your voices and assign each layer to a different voice. I have heard that whilst this should work some people have had problems.

May I suggest starting your own thread on this; I think you will have more of a chance of other replies and fuller explanations.

Good luck.
    Michael

Re: Two different voices into one stave on Sibelius using GPO or JABB ...Help me!!

I see you have started your own thread as well and you are using Sibelius and not Finale.
    Michael

First than all I´m sorry....I coudn´t find the start thread, so I used this way...

Yes, I know how finale work because I used Finale (and still I am using), and I am founding that on Sibelius this issue seem really complex or inexistent. Anyway I already start my own thread hoping to get some answers.

Thanks for everything

Andres Rodriguez

Please anyone is there any information about the fortold MM update for Human Playback issues relating to KP2?

Also, has anyone using Finale 2007 tried the KP2 update and what is your opinion of how it functions in Finale?
    Samantha Penigar

Dream it! Then Do it! Good things come to those who work while they wait. [COLOR=purple]Persistence[/COLO

I can [unofficially] tell you that this is about to be released. Probably within a couple of days.

Best,
    Robert

This is good news. Thanks for the heads up!

Quote Originally Posted by Robert P
    I can [unofficially] tell you that this is about to be released. Probably within a couple of days.

Best,
    Robert
    Robert I am facing a June 30 deadline for an international compitition that I am entering. The fact is though in order to meet the mailing deadline and therefore I must move the date up several days to guarantee that I get my submission in on time.

Having said that could you please send me a PM or anyone reading this please send me a PM to alert me. I would love to take advantage of the KP2 update along with the Human Playback and any other updates from MakeMusic.
    Last edited by Samantha Penigar; 06-04-2007 at 03:38 AM. Reason: spelling
    Samantha Penigar

Go Back to forum