• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Anthology: Spiritual Wind Vol. 02 Released!

Thumbs up Anthology: Spiritual Wind Vol. 02 Released!

Anthology: Spiritual Wind Vol. 02

Anthology, produced by Eduardo Tarilonte, is a projected multi volume sample collection of authentic instruments from various countries and cultures. In continuance of the Anthology collection, Bela D Media presents Vol.2, Spiritual Wind. Authenticity, playability and user friendly control via unique and inspiring instruments captured from around the world. Welcome to the next generation of sampled power and expression.

The Instruments
    Armenian Duduk
    Bulgarian Kaval
    Koncovka (High Overtone Flute)
    Fujara (Low Overtone Flute)
    Low Bansuri
    Turkish Clarinet

Audio Format

The Environment
    For the express purpose of allowing the user to be in command of each exclusive mixing situation, Celtic Wind is recorded within a controlled studio environment. As a bonus, Bela D Media has included the Giovani Edition’s 19th century church impulse response file.

Advanced Scripting
    Offering the composer real-time control is our top priority. By means of advanced scripting technology within Kontakt 2, coupled with Bela D Media’s specialized programming staff, remarkable real-time control has been achieved.

Multi Speed Legato Control:
    Automatically activated depending on the tempo of the users performance. The user can change decay and legato. The default values have been carefully chosen to achieve smooth musical transitions.

Male and Female Vocal Breath:
    By means of the sustain pedal, the user can trigger vocal breath samples in order to create a true wind performance.

All patches are assigned the 24-bit Redeemer IRF. The user can alter the amount of ambiance manually or via any assigned MIDI cc#.

Auto Default Key Switching:
    If set to auto default, the program will activate the default key switching scheme

Manual Key Switching:
    If set to manual, the last selected key switch will remain active until the next key switch is selected.

Auto Drone Mode:
    If set to automatic, the drone will start as soon as you play a note and will sound for as long as you play in legato mode.

Manual Drone Mode:
    If set to manual, the user plays the drone via a#1. If latch is activated, the user you can release the key and the drone will still sound. To turn off the drone, press the key again.

A multiple array of instrument noises has been sampled to achieve true sounding performances. The user can alter the volume for each and the frequency of occurrence.

Speed mode:
    The user can vary the speed of samples via Mod-wheel or any MIDI cc# chosen and all in real-time. This will allow the user to adjust all ornamentation's and/or vibrato to tempo.

Real Time Velocity and Vibrato Cross-Fade Control:
    The user can add vibrato and/or crossfade velocities with a midi controller of your choice in real time.

Advanced Filtering:
    The user can adjust a filter for changing the sound of the instrument. This feature can be controlled with an assignable cc.

Auto Random or Selected Round Robin:
    The user can choose random or round robin.

Latch and Pan Tables:
    Didgeridoo has two tables. One for choosing the latch for drones and grooves and another one for panning every drone or groove.

Volume Sens:
    With this feature you can adjust the volume curve or velocity crossfade to your taste.

Wind Controller Compatibility:
    ASW has been programmed for compatibility and easy way of use with wind controllers like Yamaha WX5.

Subscription Savings
    As Bela D Media continues to release future volumes of the Anthology series, our customers may to take advantage of a special price reduction. This is offer is available via beladmedia.com only and will not be honored by our vendors. Enter for complete details

Audio Demonstrations
    Enter Online Demo Room

Save As mp3 audio

Request Users Guide & Product Page

Format Release
    Native Instruments Kontakt 2

Shipping Date
    06/11/2007 or sooner

$199.99 + S/H

Buy Now
    Bela D Media | www.BelaDMedia.com

Re: Anthology: Spiritual Wind Vol. 02 Released!

Congrats on this release Tari, Frank, and all at Bela D. Sounds like a winner, and will make it's way into my collection soon.

Congratulations Great demos aswell.

I'll be getting an order in very soon!

You can listen to my latest piece here -

These demos are AMAZING!! The control you have over these things is making me salivate.

Congratulations Tari et al,

I'm sure you'll have great success with this. It rocks!
    The duduk expression and low bansuri sound fantastic.

Encore, Encore.....!!!

I agree, the demos are very well done... Question: how much of those melodic passages were done in realtime vs. tweaked with controller data etc. after the fact?

This library is a must-have...

Congratulations Tari and Bela D!

The demos are very well done and very diverse. (Did you use samples for the male and female vocals?) Tari you did a great job on them. Demos 1 , 7 , 8 , 9 , 11 were especially memorable.

WOW!!! those demos blew my socks off... It is a work of art and sounds fabulous! I will be purchasing this as soon as I can... and some other products too...

Cogratulations on yet another stunning product Eduardo and Bela D

I havent been this excited since I bought my DAW a year ago this last weekend.

What a way to celebrate an aniversary!!!

I look forward to your next project release..

Best wishes

And now also at Flickr!

View Simon Fielder's Profile at NorthernSounds.net

I too think they sound fantastic. I would love to see a video of Tari playing them live.
    richard sven
    sound sculptist
    Nuendo 4.3 | Intel DP35DP : Intel Quad Core QX 6700 : 4GB RAM | Windows XP Pro SP3 | Lynx Two C | Midisport 2x2 | 2xUAD-1, UAD-2 Quad |

Cubase 4.5.2 | MacBookPro 2.16 Ghz | 10.6.3 | 2GB | TC Konnekt 8

Congratulations Bela team. I am sure it will be equal to the Celtic release (which is outstanding.) Very nice demos Eduaro .

All the best,

Rob Elliott Music

Go Back to forum