• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Topic: SampleTekk Super Summer Groupbuy!!!!

Share/Bookmark

SampleTekk Super Summer Groupbuy - 50% on EVERYTHING!!!!

SampleTekk are happy to celebrate summer by offering our customers a great deal:
    The SampleTekk Super Summer Group Buy Group Buy

Click here to visit SampleTekk and join the Group Buy!

HIGHEST LEVEL REACHED - 50% ON EVEYTHING!!!!!

Group Buy Rules.
    1. A group buy works on ALL products from the SampleTekk store.
    2. The Group Buy offer is valid between June 5 and July 6 2007.
    3. To join the Group Buy you make a purchase in our on-line store with the 50% maximum discount. You have then entered the Group Buy. When 81 entries are reached the 50% discount applies for all buyers and you don't have to make an additional payment. If the 81 buyers are not reached at the end of the Group Buy you will have to make an additional payment. This payment will be the difference between the lowest price you paid and the actual price as set by the discount percentage reached at the end.
    4. You can buy as many different products as you like, but only one each. For example, you can buy 1 White Grand, 1 Black Grand and 1 Vertikal but not 3 White Grand.
    5. By joining a group buy you agree to wait until the end of the group buy before receiving the product(s) and make the final payment if needed.
    6. You can find the discount percentage matching each level of buyers below.

0-25 Buyers 10% Discount
      26-50 Buyers 20% Discount
      51-75 Buyers 30% Discount
      76-80 Buyers 40% Discount
      81 + 50% Discount

7. Both the entry and the shipping fee are non-refundable purchases.
    8. When the final discount is reached (or when the Group Buy ends) we will ship the products you purchased. (Purchases made during the Early Bird period, ships directly)
    9. All items are full versions and packed in CD/DVD envelopes
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Re: SampleTekk Super Summer Groupbuy!!!!

Worra, there are no Sampletekk products I haven't got already. We need more pianos to buy, man!

Seriously, is there any status to report on that last Steinway sampling project you mentioned some months ago? Is it still a functioning idea? Steinway B?

Larry

Quote Originally Posted by lallis
    Worra, there are no Sampletekk products I haven't got already. We need more pianos to buy, man!

Seriously, is there any status to report on that last Steinway sampling project you mentioned some months ago? Is it still a functioning idea? Steinway B?

Larry
    He, he... there might be one or two that hasn't a complete SampleTekk collection.....

The reason there been no new pianos for a while from us is that I've been working together with Propellerheads on the "Raeson Pianos" and the brand new "Abbey Road Keyboards" (Check it out at www.propellerheads.se). So, there's a lot of "SampleTekked" pianos in those.....
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Current Counter:
    60 Buyers, 30 days left

20 more to maximum discount. I should think that it's pretty safe to join the groupbuy. We have probably reached the maximum 50% discount by tomorrow.
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

It looks like your hat is safe!

Quote Originally Posted by lallis
    I feel the same way Worra. I got most of your original libraries, now I may pick up some of the PMI stuff like I did last time you had a sale.

I would like to get a couple of the PMI libraries.

Q1) Is there an option for the multiversion, I've ordered your libraries many times before where I get a multiversion, that I can use either with GS3 or K2.

Q2) One of the libraries I am thinking of getting is the PMI Bos 290. But, I do own the PMI Bosendorfer 290 VSTi version (The retail boxed version). I was thinking of getting this only because the VSTi version had lots of dropout sounds and did not play well for me (I do have a powerful PC). So do you think if I get the multiversion (k2 and GS3) I may eliminate some of these problems. Is this the same library as the Bos 290 VSTi librariy.

Thanks
    Dd

Quote Originally Posted by ddarwin7
    I feel the same way Worra. I got most of your original libraries, now I may pick up some of the PMI stuff like I did last time you had a sale.

I would like to get a couple of the PMI libraries.

Q1) Is there an option for the multiversion, I've ordered your libraries many times before where I get a multiversion, that I can use either with GS3 or K2.

Q2) One of the libraries I am thinking of getting is the PMI Bos 290. But, I do own the PMI Bosendorfer 290 VSTi version (The retail boxed version). I was thinking of getting this only because the VSTi version had lots of dropout sounds and did not play well for me (I do have a powerful PC). So do you think if I get the multiversion (k2 and GS3) I may eliminate some of these problems. Is this the same library as the Bos 290 VSTi librariy.

Thanks
    Dd
    A1) Crossgrades are free. If you buy the K2 version, you can crossgrade to the GS3 version for free.

A2) I should think that they are the same. I guess Michiel Post can answer this better. You can check at www.postmusicalinstruments.com and see if there's any updates for the Bos.

I know that there hasn't been that many new libraries from SampleTekk lately, and as I said, I've been working with Propellerheads on their refills "Reason Pianos" and "Abbey Road Instruments". The last project was extremly fun since it's actually recorded at Abbey Road Studio 2 using a lot of vintage equiptment and also some really, really classical instrument. ("Mrs Mills" being one...). You could really feel you where on classical ground on that one!
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Current Counter:
    70 Buyers, 29 days left

10 more to maximum discount...........
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Quote Originally Posted by Worra
    A1)

I know that there hasn't been that many new libraries from SampleTekk lately, and as I said, I've been working with Propellerheads on their refills "Reason Pianos" and "Abbey Road Instruments". The last project was extremly fun since it's actually recorded at Abbey Road Studio 2 using a lot of vintage equiptment and also some really, really classical instrument. ("Mrs Mills" being one...). You could really feel you where on classical ground on that one!

I don't care. I want my Hohner Pianet for the EXS24 and I want it now!
    Composer, Logic Certified Trainer, Level 2,
    author of "Going Pro with Logic Pro 9."

www.jayasher.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ashermusic
    I don't care. I want my Hohner Pianet for the EXS24 and I want it now!

Excellent point. Really good. I had forgotten he was screwing off on that one, too.

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast