• Register
  • Help

Topic: Issue locating files in Kontakt Player2

Share/Bookmark

Issue locating files in Kontakt Player2

Hi Tom,

Just upgraded to Kontakt Player 2 & now when I click on the info tab & go to the disk & file where I have my samples located - the samples are grayed out. So no sound for me. Which blatanly obvious step did I miss?

Is there any other option for a player for this library?

Oh, and I mistyped my name when I registered for the forum and there is no option in the profile to change the spelling of my user name.

Best wishes,
    Jack Weaver

Re: Issue locating files in Kontakt Player2

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Weavef
    Hi Tom,

Just upgraded to Kontakt Player 2 & now when I click on the info tab & go to the disk & file where I have my samples located - the samples are grayed out. So no sound for me. Which blatanly obvious step did I miss?
    Sounds like the .nks files are not in the correct folder. Which library are you talking about? I'll give you more detailed info when I know which one it is.

Is there any other option for a player for this library?
    No. The library is specifically designed for the KP2 player. The instruments can be opened in the full version of Kontakt too but the same issue will happen until you have files placed in proper folders.

Oh, and I mistyped my name when I registered for the forum and there is no option in the profile to change the spelling of my user name.
    Contact Mark or Dave at Northernsounds. They are the ones who must make changes like that.

Tom

Go Back to forum