• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Topic: ChocolateAudio Mock Bass electric bass demos

Share/Bookmark

Arrow ChocolateAudio Mock Bass electric bass demos

Hi,

I just posted the demos for our new product: ChocolateAudio Mock Bass for EXS24MKII and Kontakt 2.2 featuring advanced KSP programming.

The demos are composed by Linwood Bell of Linwood Music Production and can be found here:
    http://www.chocolateaudio.com/demos.htm

The first one is the full mix, while the second and third files are the bass soloed with FX applied by Linwood and completely DRY.

For more infos on the demos:
    http://www.chocolateaudio.com/demoscredits.swf

Only the D.I. demo is available right now, but very soon we'll post new demos featuring the Rock and Round sounds too.

The vital infos and the manual can be downloaded from:
    http://www.chocolateaudio.com/productsdownmockbass.htm

Please consider that Linwood produced the demo with a pre-release version of the Mock Bass which didn't feature the automatic Legato functions you'll see mentioned on the webpage and on the manual.

In the coming days new demos will come to better highlight those features.

Regards,
    Simone Coen
    Musician, Producer, Sample Library Producer
    www.chocolateaudio.com

Re: ChocolateAudio Mock Bass electric bass demos

Congratulation! Simone,
    Great Demo! The Electric - Mock - Bass sounds fantastic!
    You have any ideas about to support GigaStudio format?

Long

Hi,

many thanks.

Gigastudio is a platform I haven't been investigating much lately.

But I listen to potential users' requests, so if I get enough people asking for it I'll develop it.

You'll lose much of the Kontakt control capabilities in GS3.

Regards,
    Simone Coen
    www.chocolateaudio.com

This seems to be a great product.
    I am waiting to see some feedback from other users before I buy.
    I own SID XL, which also is a GREAT product, from your Scarbee-years.
    But judging from the customer support of that product, I'm hesitating with this purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer
    This seems to be a great product.
    I am waiting to see some feedback from other users before I buy.
    I own SID XL, which also is a GREAT product, from your Scarbee-years.
    But judging from the customer support of that product, I'm hesitating with this purchase.
    Hi stargazer,

thanks for posting and for buying SID XL in my Scarbee years!

Customer support for SID XL was not at all easy since it was split between myself, Thomas and Steinberg. Of all, the most problems we've been having were dealing with the Halion player engine so it was not really up to us.
    Apart from that: for what I can do, SID XL is still supported by ChocolateAudio.

These new libraries are just... libraries ... hence product support is very limited and much easier at the same time since all the support will be dealt by ChocolateAudio and ChocolateAudio cannot be held responsible for engine's faults like it happened too often with Scarbee SID XL.

Also... time will tell...

Regards,
    Simone Coen
    www.chocolateaudio.com

>>
    Customer support for SID XL was not at all easy since it was split between myself, Thomas and Steinberg. Of all, the most problems we've been having were dealing with the Halion player engine so it was not really up to us.
    >>

Sorry Simone,

but it was your choice and you were always saying that HALion is the best choice. (I know that a lot of other samples would have had troubles with SID, but still). And a lot of problems one might have had with HAL were answered with - works fine here.
    Therefore I was quite suprised to see samples for Kontakt and Battery and exs on Chocolate Audio.

I would love to see a update for the registered user to get that as an open library.

best

Congrats, Simone! Glad to see the bass up on your site. It's 8:00am here in Vegas and I'm looking forward to playing your bass on a few things today!
    Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by Simone
    Hi,

I just posted the demos for our new product: ChocolateAudio Mock Bass for EXS24MKII and Kontakt 2.2 featuring advanced KSP programming.

The demos are composed by Linwood Bell of Linwood Music Production and can be found here:
    http://www.chocolateaudio.com/demos.htm

The first one is the full mix, while the second and third files are the bass soloed with FX applied by Linwood and completely DRY.

For more infos on the demos:
    http://www.chocolateaudio.com/demoscredits.swf

Only the D.I. demo is available right now, but very soon we'll post new demos featuring the Rock and Round sounds too.

The vital infos and the manual can be downloaded from:
    http://www.chocolateaudio.com/productsdownmockbass.htm

Please consider that Linwood produced the demo with a pre-release version of the Mock Bass which didn't feature the automatic Legato functions you'll see mentioned on the webpage and on the manual.

In the coming days new demos will come to better highlight those features.

Regards,
    Thanks for making an EXS24 version. How much is this U.S. dollars? I only see Euros on the store page.
    Composer, Logic Certified Trainer, Level 2,
    author of "Going Pro with Logic Pro 9."

www.jayasher.com

Nice 'round' sound. Did I miss the instrument used (P-bass?)

Rob
    Rob Elliott Music
    www.robelliottmusic.com

Hi,

39 Eur are about 52 dollars today. 54 Eur are about 72 dollars today.
    Following the italian laws I am not allowed to sell in more than one currency but I'll try to implement realtime conversion to $$$.

The Bass is not a P bass... it's a custom made bass with 2 bartolini pick ups... precision style...

Regarding SID XL content, which is a bit OT I'd say, there'll be some news.
    I was never fully satisfied with the way HALion (or any other 'off-the-shelf' sampler) dealt with it. I am figuring out some other options and we'll see...

For sure, if I ever re-package SID XL content (multimic) in another product there will be an upgrade path for current SID and SID XL users.

Regards,
    Simone Coen
    www.chocolateaudio.com

Go Back to forum