• Register
  • Help

Topic: Watch Eclipse, Jonny Lost's New Film

Watch Eclipse, Jonny Lost's New Film

Hello everyone,

For a limited time, I have posted my new film on my website. It is called Eclipse. It is an independednt feature that delves into the mysteries of a religious cult. (Note: It is complete fiction)

I have placed it on my website as a streaming Flash movie. It should work in all browsers.

Please let me know if there are any problems.

This is a rough edit of the film, so you may hear odd things, such as the director giving cues. This is for educational purposes only.

I will also put this post in my thread in the listening room. I didn't want to make multiple posts and knock someone off the first page.

Please let me know what you think. Be honest. If it stinks, tell me it stinks!!

OK, I hope you enjoy it.

For more information, check out www.jonathoncox.com/intro.html

"The trouble with music appreciation in general is that people are taught to have too much respect for music they should be taught to love it instead." - Igor Stravinsky

Re: Watch Eclipse, Jonny Lost's New Film

Apart from being a low budget picture and definately digitalized sound, you definately combined the music and emotional content of the story.

I, personally, enjoyed it. The intro sounds extremily digital. Very fake. Then the suspense build up and music take over so you dont notice it that much.

But, definately is kool.

Pittsburgh, PA 15206 USA

Good work!

Keep us posted on updates and if you do more footage.

You've got a great start on a major undertaking and it's working!

Great start here. Music enhances the action very well and doesn't get in the way.

Will look for more of this film.

Jack Cannon--Toshiba laptop, 2.8 GHz CPU, 1.5 GB RAM, GPO4-JABB3-Auth. STEINWAY-Gofriller CELLO-Stradivari VIOLIN-COMB2-WORLD, FINALE 2009/11, RME Digiface, Cardbus, V-Stack---Mac Pro 2.66 GHz CPU, 8 GB RAM, DP 8, MOTU Traveler, MOTU Micro Express.--MacBook Pro 2.2 Ghz CPU, 8 GB RAM.

Very well done. Once polished all the makeings of a great independent film. Should have been submitted for the new reality TV show "On The Lot." I know it would been selected. Music really fits each scene.

On a sour note. The scene where the child was beaten confirmed my support of life without the possibility of parole.
    Samantha Penigar

Dream it! Then Do it! Good things come to those who work while they wait. [COLOR=purple]Persistence[/COLO

Dallas, TX

As Jonny Carson would say, that is some weird wild stuff!! Great scoring, sounds like you hit the mark, well. Those characters remind me of that crazy cult they had several years ago, i forgot what they called themselves. That's pretty creepy stuff whenever some deranged nut comes along and twists the bible for evil purposes, and very suprising they can actually get followers.

West Seneca, NY

I'll have to watch this at woik cause this line carp keeps buffering and driving me nuts! Sheth!

Go Back to forum