• Register
  • Help

Topic: OT: Have UK people got their Celtic winds

Share/Bookmark

OT: Have UK people got their Celtic winds

Just wondering whether anyone else in the UK has received their Celtic Winds? I keep using the tracking at USPS, which said that mine arrived in Ireland several days ago, and hasn't been updated since.

Re: OT: Have UK people got their Celtic winds

Please email Dawn Pingu. She said, "I can't help him via this thread. I need his real name and shipping address to look up the account"

PS. Celtic Wind
    Bela D Media | www.BelaDMedia.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bela D Media
    Please email Dawn Pingu. She said, "I can't help him via this thread. I need his real name and shipping address to look up the account"

PS. Celtic Wind
    Don't worry Francis - it's not your problem. Clearly the package ison the way. Sometimes it's just that postal services have great organisation in the US, and then contract their franchises out to absolute incompetents in the UK. If it takes too much longer then I will contact Dawn -for now I was just checking that mine isn't uniquely late which would have been worrying.

I haven't received the Giovanni Edition and Spiritual Winds - my fantastic lucky draw prize - yet.

Very excited though. Every time the doorbell rings I scamper to the door, only to find yet another couple of Jehovah's Witnesses smiling serenely at me...

For what it's worth I received mine yesterday in Denmark. Actually it came two days ao, but I wasn't home.

So I dare say soooooon

ps: Getting great results. I need to get use to the programming, but that's only natural.

Quote Originally Posted by Pingu
    I keep using the tracking at USPS.
    These tracking numbers are fun. I ordered a book about MIDI orchestration and it's coming by UPS. I have been watching its progress ... GA ... SC ... right now it's in a UPS depot somewhere near Chicago ...

Still waiting too...

BB

Go Back to forum