• Register
  • Help

Topic: How do I get PMI Hybrid Piano K2 working!?

Share/Bookmark

How do I get PMI Hybrid Piano K2 working!?

When I try to load one of the PMI Hybrid Piano multis (e.g. hybrid1.nkm), I get "ERROR parsing input file at line... The loaded patch might be corrupt". Then Kontakt2 hangs and so does Cubase4. I've downloaded updated patches from postpiano.com for hybrid1 and 2 but don't understand if/how they could solve any problems. They don't have the samples embedded and the samples can't be loaded from the original multis. I must be missing something. Hybrid 4 is the only piano that loads ok (it's the only piano with a separate sample folder and a separate nkm patch btw).

Please, what do I do?

Kontakt2 version: 2.2.1.010 (don't have problems with any other sample sets in my collection)

Re: How do I get PMI Hybrid Piano K2 working!?

Quote Originally Posted by pekadan
    When I try to load one of the PMI Hybrid Piano multis (e.g. hybrid1.nkm), I get "ERROR parsing input file at line... The loaded patch might be corrupt". Then Kontakt2 hangs and so does Cubase4. I've downloaded updated patches from postpiano.com for hybrid1 and 2 but don't understand if/how they could solve any problems. They don't have the samples embedded and the samples can't be loaded from the original multis. I must be missing something. Hybrid 4 is the only piano that loads ok (it's the only piano with a separate sample folder and a separate nkm patch btw).

Please, what do I do?

Kontakt2 version: 2.2.1.010 (don't have problems with any other sample sets in my collection)
    Hi.

Please contact me at per@sampletekk.com and we'll sort it out.
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Re: How do I get PMI Hybrid Piano K2 working!?

Hi,
    Please read this previous topic about this piano and the related problem.

http://www.northernsounds.com/forum/...8&postcount=37
    Best regards,
    Michiel Post

Go Back to forum