• Register
  • Help

Topic: WOW - Spritual Winds - beyond already high expectations

Share/Bookmark

WOW - Spritual Winds - beyond already high expectations

I don't normally do this sort of thing but I must say this is the best 'sample dollars' I have spent in recent past (perhaps since the Celtic release ). I have paid for both of these libraries and would recommend them to anyone.

The production quality and playability - right out of the box - is nothing short of wonderful.

Could not have come at a better time as I am in the final stages for an upcoming recording of a Christmas album. One of the major requests of the client was that the listeners be 'taken around the globe' - could not have pulled this off without both this and the Celtic edition.

My sincerest congratulations to you Eduardo and all the Bela team

Rob
    Rob Elliott Music
    www.robelliottmusic.com

Re: WOW - Spritual Winds - beyond already high expectations

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Elliott
    I don't normally do this sort of thing but I must say this is the best 'sample dollars' I have spent in recent past (perhaps since the Celtic release ). I have paid for both of these libraries and would recommend them to anyone.

The production quality and playability - right out of the box - is nothing short of wonderful.

Could not have come at a better time as I am in the final stages for an upcoming recording of a Christmas album. One of the major requests of the client was that the listeners be 'taken around the globe' - could not have pulled this off without both this and the Celtic edition.

My sincerest congratulations to you Eduardo and all the Bela team

Rob
    Yeah, Bela makes top notch products! Hope our Black Grand matched them well...
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Per - you know how I feel about the Black Grand. I have 10 sampled pianos and it is my 'go to'.

Interestingly enough - I have discovered that the better the sample library's original production quality is - the easier it is to blend with all sorts of different libraries and genres/styles. "Trying out" some of these patches in a 'live' environments I improvised a diddy on my Black Grand and played all the Spiritual instruments to this. Without question - sound like two musicians jamming away in the same room (of course I ran them through the same IR room )

Please believe me - I am no 'polyanna' on libraries such as these- I have hard drives full of libraries that get little if any play.

Rob
    Rob Elliott Music
    www.robelliottmusic.com

Smile Re: WOW - Spritual Winds - beyond already high expectations

Hey Rob!
    Thank you very much for your words. I am really glad that you think that of Spiritual Wind.
    Comments like these give me strenght to keep on with Anthology.
    Best,
    Tari
    Eduardo Tarilonte |Sample Library Developer
    SampleLibraries |MyWeb

I have to agree. I only have Volume One, but I use it a LOT. It was EXACTLY what I had hoped for, and truly did deliver.

~Fire
    ~Sam Ferrara~

Go Back to forum