• Register
  • Help

Topic: Cubase not finding kontakt 2.2.1

Share/Bookmark

Cubase not finding kontakt 2.2.1

I just updated Kontakt to version 2.2.1 The stand alone version works fine but when I go into Cubase or Cakewalk it doesen't seam to have the new version.I tried loading some of the updated patches then I get a message saying " This patch was generated by a newer version of Kontakt please upgrade your copy to load patch." Am I doing somthing wrong, I have updated in the past and never had this problem. I did the Setup exe. a second time and it still shows version 2.0.1.I s ther somthing I need to do in Cubase or sonar to make this work. Any help would be great .Thanks

Re: Cubase not finding kontakt 2.2.1

ya know, i had the same problem, i didn't realize it was a cubase problem, but i have cubase, too. i've been kinda busy lately so i totally forgot about that.

sorry im not much help, but im confirming your problem. hope we get this resolved!
    Sam

You probably need to move a copy of the files in C:\Program Files\Native Instruments\Kontakt 2\VSTPlugins to the VSTPlugins folder of Cubase.

Quote Originally Posted by kotori
    You probably need to move a copy of the files in C:\Program Files\Native Instruments\Kontakt 2\VSTPlugins to the VSTPlugins folder of Cubase.
    Yes, that`s it! The new dll must be in the cubase VSTPlugins folder of cubase.
    "Music is the shorthand of emotion." Leo Tolstoy

Listen to me, tuning my triangle http://www.box.net/shared/ae822u6r3i

I will give that a try as soon as can. I'll keep you posted thanks.

Just tried it everything is up and running .Thanks for all your help.

Go Back to forum